Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeap, I come back to l2 and saw the new system of drop and adena drop, are almost impossible one play legit like this game, you need do quest to earn some money and if you don't like quest you need play without gears and soulshots. If I like play doing quests all day I would play WoW. If you play l2 legit, without bot or buy adena, you never get gears for you level,
Maybe you get 99 with top R or low R events items!

How fox said, in 1 or 2 year l2 will be dead!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

And I played and one year ago I get one account banned, only one of a full party, I run this party 24/7 for 3 or 4 months and only the pickup (spoil) get ban! So I consider the ban item is real.

(05-23-2014 03:02 AM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]Yeap, I come back to l2 and saw the new system of drop and adena drop, are almost impossible one play legit like this game, you need do quest to earn some money and if you don't like quest you need play without gears and soulshots. If I like play doing quests all day I would play WoW. If you play l2 legit, without bot or buy adena, you never get gears for you level,
Maybe you get 99 with top R or low R events items!

How fox said, in 1 or 2 year l2 will be dead!

And I played and one year ago I get one account banned, only one of a full party, I run this party 24/7 for 3 or 4 months and only the pickup (spoil) get ban! So I consider the ban item is real.

Imo Ertheia will revive this game for a while
All will be curious to play the new class
This will keep the game allive for 2014 at least, we'll see after that
hi guys,

I have stopped botting since the last's week ban hammer. Any information if they still ban? Is it safe to start again?

Thank you in advance
in ertheia drops will be reduced even more than now....
(05-23-2014 12:37 PM)iRojita Wrote: [ -> ]in ertheia drops will be reduced even more than now....

lol u heave an official confirmation about reduced drops?
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?...7&start=10
is not oficial but i believe those guys
Two hammered today if front of my eyes.
(05-23-2014 22:20 PM)moronic Wrote: [ -> ]Two hammered today if front of my eyes.
Explain more? Gm right in fromt of you? what happen?
where and what server?
(05-23-2014 22:20 PM)moronic Wrote: [ -> ]Two hammered today if front of my eyes.

We need more info about it!

But in my case, I stop my bots when I come to work, more 13 days here to come back to my home!!!

Reference URL's