Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-05-2015 03:39 AM)Soax Wrote: [ -> ]I got banned an ISS in coc (manual sign) and logged in on normal client, it was 99 and with good gear, so... i think a jealous user from here, repot me while i was defending my bots, killing mobs on EG (bots) and had to buff a toon 99 to kill its pk because i was on a good spot... so i hope you got banned your owns too cos i reported you too Big Grin

next i think will be ur main Big Grin

my ip changin every day if i want Smile

got more toons 2 reports + from me Smile

smile Smile
(02-05-2015 20:56 PM)agss Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2015 03:39 AM)Soax Wrote: [ -> ]I got banned an ISS in coc (manual sign) and logged in on normal client, it was 99 and with good gear, so... i think a jealous user from here, repot me while i was defending my bots, killing mobs on EG (bots) and had to buff a toon 99 to kill its pk because i was on a good spot... so i hope you got banned your owns too cos i reported you too Big Grin

smile Smile
"legit" Prophecy's ally Big Grin
look im smilling Big Grin

someone needs to cry cos no 24/7 botting?
hum...
(02-05-2015 18:28 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2015 18:09 PM)Josh88 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't played in a few months, what's the ban situation like these days? Did that banwave ever end?

Can't u read the least 4-5 pages??? Your answer is there

smile Smile

why need report ? still not get it ?
(02-05-2015 21:13 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]hum...
(02-05-2015 18:28 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2015 18:09 PM)Josh88 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't played in a few months, what's the ban situation like these days? Did that banwave ever end?

Can't u read the least 4-5 pages??? Your answer is there

smile Smile

why need report ? still not get it ?

coz ppl dont respect others, i farm in 1 that spot for about 1 years +
OK, finally they caught me too Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin just now

Naia GMT +1 00:10

Full PT Banned except the Char where i bought NCoins

(02-06-2015 01:23 AM)EnvyObscene Wrote: [ -> ]OK, finally they caught me too Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin just now

Naia GMT +1 00:10

Full PT Banned except the Char where i bought NCoins

sad story bro Big Grin
seems there is live gm every day , got ~4 parties banned live gm check.
oh at Naia ? Where ur server bigmanx ?
ok 2nd PT banned too Big Grin

funny is: i was running 3 pts from same ip same pc. i logged them all out by hand 30min ago, and changed place to bot with the high lvl PT -> pc restart for updates -> relog -> ban Big Grin, the high lvl pt was running 8-10h/day.. the 2nd a fresh lvl 86 pt i started yesterday <- banned, the 3rd i started today ~ 4h ago is alive

that fresh main acc. what was in high lvl PT where i spend around ~ 150€ is alive..

the spoiler what use "prestige pack" each month -> banned
Reference URL's