Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Magmeld just got hit.

And about bans, they take around that Knutoz, if in 7 days you are good, then gz Tongue

cya!
I'm amazed that ppl still have toons after 3 weeks of ban hammer Smile
getting of DC on Shilen and now, server is down...

Is this a new way of testing bots ? LoL
(10-17-2014 01:52 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]getting of DC on Shilen and now, server is down...

Is this a new way of testing bots ? LoL

Everything clear here... Online and fine...
NCWest ban some bot seriously this time. And they dont stop yet.

3 weeks ago I find 4 or 5 partys fighting the same spot. we played to see who target and kill faster... Taking all the monster. Any excess has consequences. Now I only see large areas full of monster waiting for real people? I think not. New bots ... probably.
(10-17-2014 02:37 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]they har banning more poppulated server as i said, those who talk about bartz and magmeld are just guessing cos ive been botting in top spots hours ago and nothing happened

Well, if you think is just a guess... Keep thinking like that Smile
Bartz and Magmeld got hit, just check talking island and see for yourself to confirm the alerts.

If you dont believe, just login 1 char and check it, you lose ~2min to do it.

cya!
(10-17-2014 01:53 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]I still, i pay my bills and i p2p and raise to 99, i mean i buy ncoins Smile thats nothing new, the problem is that if you buy 4k ncoins each 6 months :9 i do ever 15 days :* dont hate

Unless you are a botlord or you are in a topbotclan the ratio of money wasted on ncoins to not get banned based on money you gain from botting it will be always negative for you.
(10-14-2014 21:55 PM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]Last news, today when I came to home and I went to the PC, I've maximized the clients, and all the pj was in Talking Island dead and disconected from server,here al right it seems a normal GM ban who ported party to talking, well here is the weird thing, i press accept in the disconnected from server box, I log again with same accounts and the pj appears in nornil in exactly the same place where I let it hours ago.
Just WTF?!?!?!?!?
Me too thats extactly the same happend to me now. I only got 3 accounts - Magmeld
(10-17-2014 02:37 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]they har banning more poppulated server as i said, those who talk about bartz and magmeld are just guessing cos ive been botting in top spots hours ago and nothing happened

Go Bartz now, you will see 27 chars in Talking Island moved to the same point...
I wonder how long this banns will go on :/
Reference URL's