Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If somebody is impatient will buy kerberos's 1-85 one.
If somebody is patient will figure out how to make it. Big Grin
(06-28-2015 09:28 AM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]Making 1-85 isn't hard... the hard part is to make it 100% reliable, including dcs and crashes. Once you get the hand of that, it's just chossing a path and following the questlines / grind2win

That can be solved easily thanks to russian programmes' innovation.

The worst thing is that there is people (like me) that push their pc to the maximum (mine is 40+ clients) because we are efficiency freaks and we can't avoid to push our hardware to the maximum level, making the other automated chars and even most of our own take too long to reach 85 because of overcrowdeness.

Combine that with the hardness of lvling each char because of ncsoft anti-kerberos policies (0 adena 99% in the lowbie lvls) and you end up having many chars running but dying too much, disturbing places, etc.
oh damn it looks like you are not kidding :/
sorry for misunderstanding, i considered last 30% of this thread as offtopic.
i could not even imagine that you are saying that serious Smile
(06-29-2015 21:08 PM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2015 09:28 AM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]Making 1-85 isn't hard... the hard part is to make it 100% reliable, including dcs and crashes. Once you get the hand of that, it's just chossing a path and following the questlines / grind2win

That can be solved easily thanks to russian programmes' innovation.

The worst thing is that there is people (like me) that push their pc to the maximum (mine is 40+ clients) because we are efficiency freaks and we can't avoid to push our hardware to the maximum level, making the other automated chars and even most of our own take too long to reach 85 because of overcrowdeness.

Combine that with the hardness of lvling each char because of ncsoft anti-kerberos policies (0 adena 99% in the lowbie lvls) and you end up having many chars running but dying too much, disturbing places, etc.
i 100% agree with you ,but i dont heave nothing against kerb and 1-85 script the problem is ppl makke abuse and not lvl 2 3 5 tons they lvl 20 30 tons,is not fist time i see on a topic asking polite to kerb to put a limit on script like max 7 chars for pc at once .......
PLZ STOP UP this thread with offtopic comments, we don't care. Make a new one in right section.
report spam posts
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-guillotin...light=tank it looks somebody got ban but is not clear what he saying Smile
(07-11-2015 12:36 PM)astalavista Wrote: [ -> ]http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-guillotin...light=tank it looks somebody got ban but is not clear what he saying Smile

y and he mby trol master who fear u with bans to log out toons and farm in ur spot

not real, in all forums is so silent about bans and if ban he will not be the choosen one, but few ppl would complain too, so think bullshit
The GM is active in chronos. At least in SH 3.
I have a full party, (archer, tyr, sommoner, iss, heal, tank, dwarf tyr)
They were all in a low priority spot in sh3 (not a room, a low spawn hallway).
I came home from work, all were disconnected. I log them all in again and run them all and within 30 minutes they got ported back to town with the Report status level 1 buff on them.

Report status level 1 buff will wear off in approximately 2 hours from the point it is put onto a player. However i'm unsure if it directly means all character's accounts will be banned.

One account has over $100 in NC coin transactions on it, the others... not so much.

The buff was placed on my characters on 7/10 (July tenth) and the time was approximately 12:45 ( 12.75 / 24) EDT time zone.
Again this is chronos server.

I wish you luck in dodging the asshole.
(Sorry for the late post about it, I was too angry to do anything other then get them out of town and non-buffing/casting ect.)

(This is a direct copy of a post I did in a less popular topic on this sight, i'm hoping by posting in "Banhammer" more people on chronos will become aware.)
I was posting about similar situation few weeks ago and had no reply.
Any other or other server?
Reference URL's