Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ban hammer on Shilen ongoing...
All bots are summoned on Talking island just now (MAGMELD)
LMAO

I guess u got the hammer in your head roller...

"18h+ botting clean"
Nah, I'm not mad...

I just thought funny when you said there was no ban hammer last days on Magmeld when I personally saw people teleported to TI.

Gz u didn't lose anything.
naia,i saw orbis mobs on 85+area,i guess was a live gm check?i hitted and died from them,but i saw it fast,i rezed and moved around to other spots then logedoff.
(10-17-2014 23:10 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]naia,i saw orbis mobs on 85+area,i guess was a live gm check?i hitted and died from them,but i saw it fast,i rezed and moved around to other spots then logedoff.

lol paranoia orbis thrower is a verry old bug Smile) is not a GM
Roller, pls try to understand that what happens to you does not fucking apply to every other fucking bot in the fucking server.

Pls its not hard to understand, you dont have to be a genius to do it. Better be careful than sorry Big Grin
take it easy guys !.... everything will be ok !
(10-18-2014 04:11 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]more than 24 hrs online, hate me and QQ

Stepping on the Devil's tail is not very smart

the only one who will QQ is you if yours chars are moved to TI with report buff
(10-17-2014 03:02 AM)doodles144 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2014 21:55 PM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]Last news, today when I came to home and I went to the PC, I've maximized the clients, and all the pj was in Talking Island dead and disconected from server,here al right it seems a normal GM ban who ported party to talking, well here is the weird thing, i press accept in the disconnected from server box, I log again with same accounts and the pj appears in nornil in exactly the same place where I let it hours ago.
Just WTF?!?!?!?!?
Me too thats extactly the same happend to me now. I only got 3 accounts - Magmeld
After my pj summon in TI and teleport back to my spot 2-3days ago,still running
Reference URL's