Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-20-2014 19:59 PM)diegol Wrote: [ -> ]//ignore works on normal mobs, but if a mob ignored hits u, it gonna counterattack, i saw that with a minion of a rb "xxx of Darkness" on altar, it has aoe skills and some kids was killing bots this way, i think //ignore needs to be revamped (now works pretty with mobs that are agro, i think gonna much better if posible to add an option to allow/white list known agressive mobs on the field that u set/allow on the spot) or use a script of mobs on white list.

+1 for a //forcedignore

That and dont pickup anything might keep everyone safe, and poor Big Grin
just had 2 toons banned in one nyt. on bartz. only usen swords too. no idea how they no but they do. lv 70 last week nw lvl 42 1 hour ago and another lvl 71 5 mins ago.

total wank. anyone any ideas as to how they detect. i watch and keep eye wjile usen tower incase someone talks or invites etc.

2 toons left now

dnt even wanna play no more

what do people think of neverwinter gonna try that maybe they not so gay about usen auto bot programs
(03-21-2014 00:04 AM)MEETHEAD Wrote: [ -> ]just had 2 toons banned in one nyt. on bartz. only usen swords too. no idea how they no but they do. lv 70 last week nw lvl 42 1 hour ago and another lvl 71 5 mins ago.

total wank. anyone any ideas as to how they detect. i watch and keep eye wjile usen tower incase someone talks or invites etc.

2 toons left now

dnt even wanna play no more

what do people think of neverwinter gonna try that maybe they not so gay about usen auto bot programs
I played to beta 2 weekends ago if you liked original game then
you will like it graphic wise it's the mmo I ever played
got 3 ban again,all chars were from diff pt,but all pick smth in last 2 week,20 acc 90-93 lost in that time
Scrypt to delete items illusion invisible, had been posted with only 1 item that has a complete list of the illusion of 1-20, I tested it and it worked for 30 minutes.
despair is too great my friend, and is accompanied by the fear of losing more =)
Party Random + Invisible item = ALL PT DOWN

Smile
I'm getting hammered like crazy...

my main a lvl 86 with a lvl 76 subclass was the first to go last week. Partied with an ISS prophet, she was left alone all night afterwords and is still playable..

Figured I had them on to long, or might run some other risk with them.. so made party of 3 de's, Healer, dagger, tank.. and 2 person party wc and warsmith.. Then started switching their shifts every 8 hrs.

3 darkelves got banned at the exact same time right infront of me this morning right after setting them up, all lvl 65-64 in toi.

made a new toon gottem to 49.. said fck it and put my dwarf/wc up before passing out.

Dwarf was 71 set up at woa, banned within an hour, warcryer still playable for now.

I had autoaccept party on my de's, and random loot + pick up on all of them.

Down to 49dag,76proph,71 wc x)

Ps: wouldnt normal players pick up invis items by pressing the "pick up" action? mean thats the only way i ever picked things up so it doesn't me sense to me that would do anything for them.
i saw many invisibles items with zr in kartia and others instances. A friend got banned him main char w/o bot (only making instance per day). wacth out, instance with random loot party + ppl with pick up tower on, all the party banned.
(03-21-2014 03:37 AM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]Party Random + Invisible item = ALL PT DOWN

Smile

you are wrong, my two pickupers only in the party were banned, and the party was random incluiding spoil, so thats not true
Banned in VOS, the only items set to pickup were herbs and full items from those specific mobs i was hunting. They must be doing something different
Reference URL's