Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys,,

for 2 consecutive weeks my toon who picked up in my party got banned but not the DD and the iss only the spoiler and he's the one who picked up also.. just want to ask if anybody here can give a little help for pick up problem... coz i notice the one got banned is the one who picked up..
tnx guys in advance.. Smile
Is kinda hard for GM to check every farm place and PTs that farm to it so don't believe that he will go live next of you and w8 till you pick up the item.They have commands to drop to the whole server area this items so when you try to pick it the System sees it so they just ban you based to the 1 time you tried to pick it.
first of all... ppl who had a entire party banned was live GM

i have a buffer who survived 4 bans... the attacker/picker char got banned and it didnt
so i conclude that these ones were auto bans....

i hope for the best
strange thing is the picker got banned while just standing/resting. i stopped my toons for restock the picker and the rest of the party been stopped for about 3 hours, and suddenly 1 got disconnected/banned and its the one the has been picking the rest is fine because they weren't picking earlier. many got banned in the area at the exact moment.

Im guessing they are targeting the pickers now, the question is there something they have picked because the picker is resting for 3 hours and still got banned.
guess is obvious in the server logs that a character never dose any dmg and gets a few millions a day
They r not banning only chars that r picking up...
GM active, is puting flag on ur char and later after day/week
all that r on list r taking ban

offline chars/chars in town/ppl farming

its not only about scripts, its about luck and using brain ;P
if u will bot from 2-3 am till 16 gmt+0 u will be 99% safe imo.
+ use /pickup not cfg, mb u will lose some drops on floor but u wont be fcked by new unknown item.
I believe is pickup related also. Had a Wynn on 2 seperate servers banned who both pickup but iss and other members didn't get banned just the chars that picked up.
I agree, it must be a new GM anchor item drop because I had 3 bots in harnak and the only one that didnt get banned was the one that wasn't picking up anything...
So what we have established so far is the NCSoft is banning people?

[Image: congratulations_toure_retarded.jpg]
i got banned today in 2 toons..a healer that pick up in toi and one iss that also pick up in boz core...server magmeld...all other toons that didnt pick up seems to be ok atmConfused
Reference URL's