Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-23-2015 17:35 PM)labuscona Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize, I'm not a novice, I have / pickup, use filters to target mob, change of spot every week, so I do not come with that do not read all coments, newbie!

and get ban or not ?
ye , tell me how "pro botters" dont get ban?
everybody gets banned, pro botters can stay in the business
(02-23-2015 21:27 PM)labuscona Wrote: [ -> ]ye , tell me how "pro botters" dont get ban?
Bill Gates told me how I make my first bilion.....
(02-23-2015 21:27 PM)labuscona Wrote: [ -> ]ye , tell me how "pro botters" dont get ban?

like corrupt politicians Big Grin
Well as i see all ppl here have some identic reason to get ban... using bot program.Till now its ok , it is part of a game BUT..... can some one explayn me how 4 years old char who never leave town never use bot program never trade with chars using bot programs GOt BANNED in town ..... WTF i dont know what to think .... missing answer!!! Greetings to all .... and keep going
(02-24-2015 12:06 PM)Frozenice2 Wrote: [ -> ]Well as i see all ppl here have some identic reason to get ban... using bot program.Till now its ok , it is part of a game BUT..... can some one explayn me how 4 years old char who never leave town never use bot program never trade with chars using bot programs GOt BANNED in town ..... WTF i dont know what to think .... missing answer!!! Greetings to all .... and keep going

Correlation ban.
Ok you say correlation ban .... let see these scenario.Some one who use bot program and he is loget with these program selling some weapon wich wepon i buy from him for my low lvl ar suporrted char.And it is corelation??? or i buy 1000 xp pocket 3lvl it mean i MBY have bots???In real life it seems like that .....if i buy from near market one knife so you put me on jail for murder ???? wtf .... you think !!!

For any any thing wich you doing you must have some proof ... if things going like that how i can be sure for safety of my main char , he too must be perma banned for no reason..... no sense dude!!!
(02-24-2015 13:20 PM)frozenice Wrote: [ -> ]Ok you say correlation ban .... let see these scenario.Some one who use bot program and he is loget with these program selling some weapon wich wepon i buy from him for my low lvl ar suporrted char.And it is corelation??? or i buy 1000 xp pocket 3lvl it mean i MBY have bots???In real life it seems like that .....if i buy from near market one knife so you put me on jail for murder ???? wtf .... you think !!!

For any any thing wich you doing you must have some proof ... if things going like that how i can be sure for safety of my main char , he too must be perma banned for no reason..... no sense dude!!!

When you make too many bots or create too many new account in a short period of time. You Ip,Hwid,Mac will get flag and all those new accounts will be banned. Then they will do some back tracking and look for accounts that were logged in in the past with the same Ip or Hwid, ect and ban them too.
LoL that was hurt..... thx for info dude!
Reference URL's