Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-10-2014 14:18 PM)MerlinMage Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2014 12:23 PM)Dragonlame2 Wrote: [ -> ]Any new ban?

(11-10-2014 13:23 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Wave is over or no more bots to ban.

After what happened with that Hero/scripter/GM'S friend/assLicker on Official forums i think NC will not ban bots for while...

just test and send result here Smile be Man!!
(11-10-2014 13:46 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2014 13:23 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Wave is over or no more bots to ban.

no more bots to ban

less boots on servers more easy to find them and bann
Just got 12 new Accounts banned on Chronos on different locations, all created yesterday and today,just crit error and bann
u need to change hwid/mac + ip adress, i had same problem each acc that i was exping on my pc was banned

to change ip use some proxy or if u have dynamic IP its good for you

for mac adress use win7 mac adress changer

and easiest way to change HWID is to move ur disc to other SATA slot on mainboard

hf Smile
I changed hwid with the sata
Changed mac adress and have dynamic ip which change all 24 hrs
so no clue whats wrong
7 accs still run tho
(11-10-2014 20:06 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]I changed hwid with the sata
Changed mac adress and have dynamic ip which change all 24 hrs
so no clue whats wrong
7 accs still run tho

ur mailadress is similar??Like Heno1@hotmail,Henno2@hotmail and Etc?
(11-10-2014 19:38 PM)Onomatopeja Wrote: [ -> ]u need to change hwid/mac + ip adress, i had same problem each acc that i was exping on my pc was banned

to change ip use some proxy or if u have dynamic IP its good for you

for mac adress use win7 mac adress changer

and easiest way to change HWID is to move ur disc to other SATA slot on mainboard

hf Smile

And why not uninstall/delele the client, clear all register and donwload again... after making all these changes...

if you use the same client you are saying you are the same person.
so changing client will also help? gotta try that !
I use different mails, just the same provider
Lost 3 Chars Big Grin was exping for 1h 3 days ago.. hit 85 logged out normal, had no time cuz of work, 10min ago tried to log - checked account (banned) funny was.. i raised 2 pts to lvl 85 in this ban wave without problems, but was exping a Dualclass from 1 of that 14 Chars in H1 from 80-85 and ban (Wynn,Iss,Dual) other 13 chars fine since 2 weeks

Naia Server
i use this programm: http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-wts-multi...th-servers

hope hwid change works Big Grin each char other Big Grin

dynamic ip, mac i can change on w7 too if need
Reference URL's