Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-26-2015 20:21 PM)santos98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2015 12:43 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]Saw around 50 chars 85+ in Talking Island few mins ago in same spot, some were dead. I didn't get hit because I ain't farming anymore but just sayin...
-chronos-

It happened to me too today morning on naia server, my small party was teleported to talking island, don't know what will happen in the next days.

Finally, my toons get banned on Naia Server, i did not use l2t last two weeks and after reset i got ban, lost 4 char lvl 90+ Sad
Naia lvl 78 zone; Orbis Thrower Spawned and my char dead afterwards.i suspect gms are alive now i hope char survive Sad

now dropped mats on the ground now some gms trying to roll me maybe ?
(04-19-2015 15:03 PM)aywka Wrote: [ -> ]Naia lvl 78 zone; Orbis Thrower Spawned and my char dead afterwards.i suspect gms are alive now i hope char survive Sad

old l2 bug
(04-19-2015 15:21 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2015 15:03 PM)aywka Wrote: [ -> ]Naia lvl 78 zone; Orbis Thrower Spawned and my char dead afterwards.i suspect gms are alive now i hope char survive Sad

old l2 bug

not sure anymore that it's a L2 bug... I thought that too... but about 2 months ago, 3 toons got killed by Orbis Thrower and few hours after, they got banned all 3...
Same here, orbis mobs few days ago.
And once i got banned after Orbis mobs spawn too
I've been killed many times by orbis mobs and my chars weren't banned after so I doubt you were banned because of them, just a coincidence.
bit loled then how u bot if u even dont have list of mobs to kill ? Big Grin that i think is first to list out mobs, others mob, gms can check it oo
(04-19-2015 20:13 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]bit loled then how u bot if u even dont have list of mobs to kill ? Big Grin that i think is first to list out mobs, others mob, gms can check it oo

bit loled those mobs are agro and list of mobs is waste of time
even more, it looks like those mobs have bigger aggro range :/
(04-19-2015 20:18 PM)l2cocos5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2015 20:13 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]bit loled then how u bot if u even dont have list of mobs to kill ? Big Grin that i think is first to list out mobs, others mob, gms can check it oo

bit loled those mobs are agro and list of mobs is waste of time

after invis mobs is waste to use tower gui targeting Wink

i prefer for it plugin, old bug of tower, coz cant dissable that he switch to mob who agroo u
Reference URL's