Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The idea is being consistent, not getting the best possible char and farming with it.
The amount of adena you make per week is dependant of how many chars you run at the same time. If you go full hardcore 56-62 at the same time, then it's ok to do lowbies farm.
You'll eventually make more cash with lowbie farm because your "harder to get" chars get banned.
so pay to win shop added gemstones R grade, that 's why they wiped the entire GF! and alot of other toons lived!
pay to win ncfail ftw!
(04-01-2015 18:39 PM)Kenshia Wrote: [ -> ]so pay to win shop added gemstones R grade, that 's why they wiped the entire GF! and alot of other toons lived!
pay to win ncfail ftw!

Nice point Kenshia

Quote:Gemstone R-grade (x100) - 320 NCoin - Contains 100x Gemstone R-grade. Awards 4 Hero Coin.

Business is business. Now if there is reason to ban the GF bot.
any news or everyone quit (i know most did)?
adena price doubled so prob most ppl quit =). Didn't see teleports though , but farm zones always empty so ... hmm... gj gms?
in magmled gog is full Big Grin low zones saw few bots, in boz core few pts, but with owner on pc, and ofc DW
naia gog full, strnghold 3 1-2 pt, shtronghold 2 1-2 pt, low level zones 20 000 low level chars trying level 85 at same time Dodgy yes i quit i forgot to mention harnak full either)
Juji: alone.... now are save for bot play, Ncsoft not pay me last 2 mount and I not working now for him. I bot too, so you can do all what you want. It secret, so don't paste this on tower forum!
Alone...: ok
did they hammerbanned on Naia these days ??? i dont see spamm bots to gludio
is it safe for botting ?
guys... remember new expansion is coming soon... probably in may... so there will be more bans for sure until it goes live...!
Reference URL's