Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-29-2014 16:14 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2014 15:38 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Put ur money on a mule, once that mule have enough camm a friend
to take the money, then put it into an 2nd friends wh Big Grin
Ofc that kind of work only needet if u have a good amount of
Adena to wash Wink

Got around 10b now... So i want to play it safe !

I was thinking about creating a new account using Cyberghost VPN and access this toon only using the Ghost VPN... This way, this toon would have a complete different ip address than mine...

Think it would work?
Create a new toon, create lvl 1 clan, invite pickupers to the clan, put the adena and other goods in the clan warehouse. Profit!

If u r too paranoid u can pass clan leadership to a new toon before every maintance.
(09-28-2014 19:39 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]didnt take the chance, delogged my pts yesterday... will wait til tomorrow or tusday to log them again...

Speaking of "BANK" characters... I have a few questions if i may ask:

1- Did anyone got their "BANK" banned along with their other bans ?

2- How do you transfer your adena and other stuff to your bank? Mail, trade, pt drop?

3- How to make it safer to avoid the "BANK" being banned with other toons?

Thx for your comments and suggestions !

1 - Not yet.
2 - I just use regular trade.
3 - My BANK" is in a completely different PC, with another IP (2 different ISP) and any kind of bot installed on it, just a clean client. Just in case I don't even browse the bot web pages on this pc (kind of paranoia, uh?) I don't trade with that toon every single day, but once a week or more. I play the market with that toon. I never log my "dirt" toons on that pc and vice-versa. Just in case my "BANK" toon has a NCSoft subscription and I play live with it for 1 hour or so a day . It's fun play a toon live with any kind of pretension.
With a friend i didnt mean some Ingame friend, if id trade 20 bil to someone then only if i can knock on his door if he pull some shyt Big Grin
So find a RL friend with a pc ( cant be to hard or? )
Install L2 on his comp, show him how to log in , so he can log when ever u call him to mule over adena.
Other pc in same house = risk
VPN on same pc = risk
Even if u do all save, and trade only once = risk
If ur paranoid about it and want to be rly save, u need to trade/drop into clan wh a few times, they wont take the time to trace the adena ( and i once heard dropped adena has other ID after pick up, not sure tho)
GL
Anyway back to topic Big Grin
Nornils cave pretty empty right now
Either rly many ppl got bann, or none botting atm cuz scared of it?
(09-29-2014 22:00 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway back to topic Big Grin
Nornils cave pretty empty right now
Either rly many ppl got bann, or none botting atm cuz scared of it?

Server?
my bots are off for now, yes i got scared so i just hope they were not flagged and they will be alive when i log them back! I'll wait after maintenance wednesday i guess, or even thursday...

Roller, thx for your comments on "BANK" transactions.
(09-30-2014 01:04 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]The party bot of a clan member has been tp from harnak to TI some minutes ago in Magmeld, ban wave has been summoned

I'm not sure mb you are right, today my pt was ported from pagan and that happened twice, but... both incidents was just right before start of siege fortress. Coincidence? Or ... We'll see.
(09-30-2014 01:04 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]The party bot of a clan member has been tp from harnak to TI some minutes ago in Magmeld, ban wave has been summoned

Is it worth booting in harnak?
Do you at least make 10kk/day/char after selling everything?
(09-30-2014 13:42 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]

exp place for gf pts Big Grin

1 week in h3 full pt mby 300 kk Big Grin
(09-30-2014 13:42 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]

1st and 2nd floor you should be to make 25+kk a day floor 3 you should be at 50+kk a day.
That is if you crystallize all drops and sell crystals.
Reference URL's