Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-04-2014 02:11 AM)aywka Wrote: [ -> ]lost all coc joined chars. server naia. 4 hours ago. Confused (short joke: maybe tickets works for my chars Big Grin)

maybe coc hammer ?

when u say CoC... u mean CoC autosign plugin?
yes exactly i use that plug in it was fine till 1 december. Confused Huh
(12-04-2014 11:53 AM)aywka Wrote: [ -> ]yes exactly i use that plug in it was fine till 1 december. Confused Huh

Lot of ppl got ban in CoCAutoSign and OlyAutoSign plugs in the first banhammer of this thread, so stop to use it.
And it's a shit when all the ppl use this cuz u can't sign coc manually, and if u succes it, u're alone there.. it isn't much funny.
i used that plugin once when i first found it on this forum... Worked nice but i thought it was too risky to use it... Guess i was right with all the bans i see where ppl mention CoC ban !!

For once in my life, i followed my instinct and it was right lol
(12-04-2014 15:24 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]i used that plugin once when i first found it on this forum... Worked nice but i thought it was too risky to use it... Guess i was right with all the bans i see where ppl mention CoC ban !!

For once in my life, i followed my instinct and it was right lol

Big Grin i was making 1 sit in town 2 coc / it worked perfect no ban at all 571 coc coin per char. i farmed 3 weeks. i think 1 december is the lucky number Dodgy
atm dont go to CoC, but earlier was ussing, chars still safe...
15 accs banned with 1-85 script, even mentors which been 1+ month old
accs created on save account ( other computer, other ip, other house lol)
Chronos server, 15 min ago
Thank you so much for Sharing with us Henno...

Did you have any high level party farming around at that time? If you did, are them safe or they got hit as well?
No i didnt have had anything else logged
tomorrow i check at friends house if anything else got hit of my old accounts
4 pts i have on and one banned WTF ncsoft are big pussy weknofoqin3fnq23fnioqweniofweniofniwoefnioweionfweionfionweinofweinfnioweniofwne​iofnioweniofweniofniweniofweniofnioweniofwenifniweniofniowefniowef
Reference URL's