Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol remove all items and put to pick up only mob drop where u farm
(03-14-2014 18:05 PM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]lol remove all items and put to pick up only mob drop where u farm
in the free version or premiun?
(03-14-2014 18:03 PM)niveamen Wrote: [ -> ]if I have l2 tower injected but not resumed, and pickup manually, can I still pickup the ghost itens?

maybe u pickup that item yesterday or other day and today get ban. is not a instant ban.
check the attached, l2divine ftw Tongue
no its only the 23957 are more items Tongue

in the first picture have items.

in the second picture have mobs
(03-14-2014 20:17 PM)caramelito1980 Wrote: [ -> ]no its only the 23957 are more items Tongue

in the first picture have items.

in the second picture have mobs

So explain to me, there are some mobs that internally are called 'traps', so the bots hit them? Or the list you linked are itens that are on the ground? if yes to the last question, they could possibly also drop from the mobs and the bots pick up the invisible itens right, even to just pick itens from the mob?
Im noob in somethings but usually im open to learn, how i can open this menu?
http://forum.l2tower.eu/attachment.php?aid=1624
/xcfg
(03-14-2014 23:05 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]/xcfg
Yup i try but when i did it, windows say: the program stop of work.
I run normal tower, i don't know if this need any special program. Thanks in advance.
(03-15-2014 00:29 AM)jpquesada Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2014 23:05 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]/xcfg
Yup i try but when i did it, windows say: the program stop of work.
I run normal tower, i don't know if this need any special program. Thanks in advance.

You don't need anything special. Your installation may have issues. I guess re-installing tower would help.
Reference URL's