Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i run 2 3toons party during this event,i switch them every 10h.

the summoner of both partys cant log,strange thing is,i submit a ticket,on one sum i had the autoreply mail,on the other sum i can see i did submit ticket but the autoreply mail came to first summoner mail.
(10-31-2015 16:05 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]i run 2 3toons party during this event,i switch them every 10h.

the summoner of both partys cant log,strange thing is,i submit a ticket,on one sum i had the autoreply mail,on the other sum i can see i did submit ticket but the autoreply mail came to first summoner mail.

they told you its 14day ban ?
and only DDs took ban ?
(11-05-2015 17:53 PM)Onomatopeja Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2015 16:05 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]i run 2 3toons party during this event,i switch them every 10h.

they told you its 14day ban ?
and only DDs took ban ?

yes,14 days ban.during event i log 3 clients,dd+iss+heal,they banned the dd and i wonder why,i mean,no more than 10 h farm,had some small rests while farming,changed spots.

noone else got banned? i dont see people posting,or noone farms mobs for the books?
i was farming 12h/12h and i took ban also on all DDs... with more then 3 chars
friend was boting 24/7 and he took ban also, it doesnt mean online/combat time as we can see

invisible mobs ? or way we target mobs i think
How do you know you get banned for 7 days or 14 days?
they r giving u answer with date of unban... when u write ticket to support
anyone got banned ? i lost few pt in today Sad
(11-12-2015 19:07 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone got banned ? i lost few pt in today Sad

MA summoner was banned yesterday after midnight,not sure about the reason since i tried different protections yesterday but had farm on that toon in the past without protections.

Also another MA summoner who was banned in the begining of aliens event and should get unbanned at 7/11,was banned again,dont know why,i havent log it since the first ban so maybe gm forgot to unban it and just replied that it took new ban? Smile
Bans still going on? reports?
any news? how zaken doing?
Reference URL's