Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
maybe your script bot location is flag...might want to make new oo.
Thx for reply Spaz and Soul... but i never did RMT (buy or sell) and im not using any farm script...

I go to a spot, i set my PVE manually and i stay there few hours then change spot...

For the HWID, is there a way to change it? For the virtual server and VPN, i know nothing about this... is it hard to set up ?
banned 3 signcoc chars, sometimes i appear in rune, and dont know why untill yesterday Tongue
Just got these 2 items in Cruma Tower 2nd floor... didnt see them on floor, /apickup detected them and put in unwanted list...

2089NAME: 26 Caliburs Edge
2105NAME: 5 Mace of Underworld Head
(08-11-2014 01:23 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]2089NAME: 26 Caliburs Edge
2105NAME: 5 Mace of Underworld Head
There are items drop by mob name " Event" in floor 2 cruma. i got too but didn't got band Blush
Just got this drop in fairy

8600NAME: 7471201 Herb of Life

/apickup found it and put in unwanted...
i have a party at Harnak and use /apickup. I get this werid adena amount adena id 57 -935263728 . my pick up bot some times gets stuck when this comes up and also pauses the gui, any 1 else have this problem or see this adena amount ?
(08-27-2014 16:24 PM)bigdady85 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a party at Harnak and use /apickup. I get this werid adena amount adena id 57 -935263728 . my pick up bot some times gets stuck when this comes up and also pauses the gui, any 1 else have this problem or see this adena amount ?

It's been reported in the past... known "test" item from ncsoft...

Thats why Apickup doesnt pickup if the amount is over 100,000
thxs good to know, wounder about it pausing the gui thO? and if it detects stuff like that it automatically puts it on the do not pick up list ?
/apickup detects the drops from mobs, if any from the WANTED list, it will pause the gui, use the ingame pickup feature, then unpause the gui.

If any item is not in either wanter or unwnted list, it will put it in unwanted.
Reference URL's