Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-19-2015 23:51 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]old bug of tower, coz cant dissable that he switch to mob who agroo u

it is not tower bug, it is lineage 2 bug that tower fixed in some versions.
i wonder how many of us will stay after this shit update
(04-20-2015 06:16 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2015 23:51 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]old bug of tower, coz cant dissable that he switch to mob who agroo u

it is not tower bug, it is lineage 2 bug that tower fixed in some versions.

l2 bug is that if u dont have target and mob hits u, l2 takes target, some pppl flag etc, that still work if no premium

l2t bug got gui targeting, l2t farms in his range bla bla, rb or mob aggresive and he got target on u, but that mob is not in list of mobs that u farm in ignore list, l2t still will take target in pvp settings thoose options dont help, i cahnged with rr clients Wink neeed to relog or block target
anybody after the update with bans?
since we cant use tower, hard to get banned... lol
i ment people who were ported before update, or were botting got ban after the update
I didn't hear about any bans so far, except on zranger forum, one guys said he got banned 2 MAIN... not sure if was true or trolling...
So im gonna try to bot a lowbie Party and let u know if any banns happen Big Grin
(04-27-2015 17:22 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]So im gonna try to bot a lowbie Party and let u know if any banns happen Big Grin

What bot are you using?
Ranger
Reference URL's