Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone tried to run injected client 24/7 without doing anything? just stand in a city or a spot.
(03-06-2015 20:17 PM)pxovela Wrote: [ -> ]anyone tried to run injected client 24/7 without doing anything? just stand in a city or a spot.

Yes, banned. But maybe it was because of rmt Smile
Lol i have injected clients who stand in the sity for mentors and CLieders not 24 hours they stand 1 week and newer not have ban on this clients....and 2nd all know NEWIGI on shilen server the buffer...he used script for buffs and non stop make buffs on ppls 10-20 buffs per minute and collect manny adenas and dont get ban...i dont thing the GM's got some system to calculate the operations...well need to find what fcked us with the script who simulate the game pickup you newer cant take ban for pickup need find way for make script who simulate next target or something like this
All these theories are retarded . Why? Because I had 2 parties farming near each other for one week, different IPs. One party gets 2 chars banned, the other one gets 5 chars banned. Same settings, same spot , same leveling scripts,same farm time. So ncsoft logic = no logic . Now testing the targeting tin foil theorem . Will see what happens on next banwave...
@BACEGENA

FYI, NewIgi on Shielen did get ban... from what i know, he had to pay to get his toon back...

@Bigmanx

Do you have your party in random loot? If so, maybe your party picked up some invisible items and only a few toons got them in their inventory...
(03-07-2015 00:43 AM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]All these theories are retarded . Why? Because I had 2 parties farming near each other for one week, different IPs. One party gets 2 chars banned, the other one gets 5 chars banned. Same settings, same spot , same leveling scripts,same farm time. So ncsoft logic = no logic . Now testing the targeting tin foil theorem . Will see what happens on next banwave...

its called korean random Big Grin
(03-07-2015 02:21 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]@BACEGENA

FYI, NewIgi on Shielen did get ban... from what i know, he had to pay to get his toon back...

@Bigmanx

Do you have your party in random loot? If so, maybe your party picked up some invisible items and only a few toons got them in their inventory...
yes I had random loot, Guess it's possible, maybe they added new fake items ID's for 85+ zones. But then still , Every time I get banned, besides few chars, healers are always alive...
Ok i will stop to troll and say how this works:

Guys you are overthinking in it too much.

The combination of live gm check + certain obvious patterns break any type of "lineal logic" you could find on bans.

There are SO MANY things that Ncsoft could do to detect you are botting, but since they've never done it before this ban wave (9 years almost of, free botting?) now everyone is surprised OMG OMG HOW THEY DO IT MAI GOD NSCOFT FK U

Client differences, time played, actions made during that played time, invisible mobs/pick up that change frequently, connections (ip, hwid, mac, etc), account creation info, etc, etc.

So many factors that Nscoft didnt analyze before because of whatever reason are now beign analyzed. The botting community has created bad habits during the years of uncontrolable growth because of Ncsoft extremely bad detection / care about botting situation.

Think about it as a spoiled children: https://www.google.com.ar/webhp?sourceid...+children:
(03-07-2015 14:00 PM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i will stop to troll and say how this works:

Guys you are overthinking in it too much.

The combination of live gm check + certain obvious patterns break any type of "lineal logic" you could find on bans.

There are SO MANY things that Ncsoft could do to detect you are botting, but since they've never done it before this ban wave (9 years almost of, free botting?) now everyone is surprised OMG OMG HOW THEY DO IT MAI GOD NSCOFT FK U

Client differences, time played, actions made during that played time, invisible mobs/pick up that change frequently, connections (ip, hwid, mac, etc), account creation info, etc, etc.

So many factors that Nscoft didnt analyze before because of whatever reason are now beign analyzed. The botting community has created bad habits during the years of uncontrolable growth because of Ncsoft extremely bad detection / care about botting situation.

Think about it as a spoiled children: https://www.google.com.ar/webhp?sourceid...+children:

the real fact is that online activity is recorded 24/7 so will track u even the first mob u killed on server
Something new bans or something about v 2 on the tower?
Reference URL's