Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-15-2014 13:24 PM)james21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2014 00:29 AM)jpquesada Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2014 23:05 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]/xcfg
Yup i try but when i did it, windows say: the program stop of work.
I run normal tower, i don't know if this need any special program. Thanks in advance.

You don't need anything special. Your installation may have issues. I guess re-installing tower would help.
Solved, thanks.
Fui banido em 8 contas incluindo contas que não estavam logadas não junto itens devo ter sido pego pelo histórico de horas não acho outro motivo 8 contas que semana passada ficaram logadas mais de 8 horas e ontem ao logar todas banidas
I have not been botting in a group or something, I have just been logging with l2Tower all the time, and activating bot from time to time, duting rb's to just attack and do self buffs. I got banned today. Has anyone ever recovered a banned account? And if so, how?
Today from full party, only picker got bann... again

I felt yesterday that today will be bad day. Character all time tried to pick up item which was invisible and stayed on this position until pick up timeout.
(03-16-2014 16:28 PM)rinu Wrote: [ -> ]Today from full party, only picker got bann... again
pick up ( did set by id ) got banned char picker !
any solution ? Sad
only pickuppers are being banned, they are droping more items with random id, so my suggestion is dont pick anything Tongue and dont waste your time with pick up scripts, is the same
(03-16-2014 16:44 PM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]only pickuppers are being banned, they are droping more items with random id, so my suggestion is dont pick anything Tongue and dont waste your time with pick up scripts, is the same

ya i know =))) but atm i thinking mb have new verion =)))))
As i already said, I have not been using pick up with l2tower at all, have been leveling only with rbs.
y just get bann in pick up char

ps: NAIA server / GF /FK loot
Ive turned on pick up on two chars, the one who was the first pickuper took ban, the 2nd went crashed, couldnt loging for 2-3 min then it was unlocked so i can login now, so i think they are taking bans for the toon who have more invisible items in inventory Big Grin
Reference URL's