Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-25-2014 06:04 AM)mujiduka07 Wrote: [ -> ]What if I tell you guys that im a NCSOFT GM? hahahaha. And im reading all your post here on how you can avoid me banning your character? lol.

Just an idea that there is a GM within this forums. Tongue

Honestly this is the problem.

This should be moved to VIP discussion or something... at the moment anyone could see it and could easily adapt the banning method accordingly.
86 iss just got banned... just idling on L2Net a few days ago...

Im feeling a little bit unsafe now Sad
i got ban to one char,lvl77,what i didn't logget in last 2 or 3 week's.i think they take randomly ppl and ban.i see they ban now when i try to log to make him plvlBig Grin

(03-25-2014 06:20 AM)Grond Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2014 06:04 AM)mujiduka07 Wrote: [ -> ]What if I tell you guys that im a NCSOFT GM? hahahaha. And im reading all your post here on how you can avoid me banning your character? lol.

This should be moved to VIP discussion or something... at the moment anyone could see it and could easily adapt the banning method accordingly.
they ban zranger too so the problem is not the program what you use the problem is if that you ussing any 3rd softwareSmile
Take some1 ban on toon whit only /apickup use from start?
NCsoft wanna clean all bot Big Grin
If you are afk bot you will get ban
If you are on pc when you are use bot chanse is 1%
1 action pick up item
2 action summon npc's
3 action disarm wep
4 action conversation

Im using the tower 1 month now without afk boting before use l2divine and get's all ban 7 char CP group for one pick up

With tower many gms spawn me npc's no name items disarm wep but im there and stoping it ang go for rest until left me to continiue my exp is simple afk bot is stupid ....

Want to make your game stay legit bot not afk its simple

And somthing last never never use tower and stay afk in towns its better to logout or go to clan hall or castle ... dont stay afk cuz i see a tone's of ban's for afk bot stay at townships....

I hope to understand me and i will give some tips more about boting to close my post

Want botting ? Use Finders Keeper with random xp reqruite cuz you dont know who use's bot for xp in your pt if he pick's an no name ite he will get ban not all group

Have fan play fair and get better Smile
tsounakas
(03-25-2014 08:33 AM)bogdanel Wrote: [ -> ]i got ban to one char,lvl77,what i didn't logget in last 2 or 3 week's.i think they take randomly ppl and ban.i see they ban now when i try to log to make him plvlBig Grin

(03-25-2014 06:20 AM)Grond Wrote: [ -> ]

they ban zranger too so the problem is not the program what you use the problem is if that you ussing any 3rd softwareSmile

I don't agree it seems like they ban who have picked Illusion items (search the thread)

(03-25-2014 09:36 AM)whitesnake Wrote: [ -> ]Take some1 ban on toon whit only /apickup use from start?

not atm, i used this month 4 chars to pick, only 1 doesn't got config, all his pt got ban.
Lol dude if i have alot time for stay at pc, no use bot. I use bot becouse i work and no time to stay and play i have a real life.
I've been running the same group for 6 months in all popular areas, not hidden at all using GUI pickup with only about 25-30 items not on pickup list and nothing has happened to me so far. BTW wts 99 toons. Smile
the invisble items whas allways a problem but like i see alot of them apear on event time...i have rise in last time almost 2 full pty except that char what gone ban.this whas before of event idk why i got ban on him because i pick only adena,mana herb and vitality herb so the problem is not only the pick up is about how manny ppl report you and this shit.anyway it whas my opinion.i think the gm's start to make them job.i will start 2 more pty soon and i wanna see how manny char's will pas on lvl 85.btw i change evry week ip and mac adress and in case of ban i change againBig Grin
Reference URL's