Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just realised i am banned in a toon i was banned a month ago... i had logged him twice.. once to do the nobles quest and secont time to enter olyumpiad... i was using tower window but played him manual... i dont know wtf they r doing....
BAN AGAIN ALL CHAR GOT BANNED @@
did anyone send ticket for rebanned chars? i did but no answer yet...
yeap banned here too able to save some force disconnect at this time
Dont know whats wrong with that mofos from NCSoft, about 2 weeks ago i got banned 1x Wynn + 1x Yul from a Pt, as many ppl said they got only 2 weeks ban, i tested 2 days ago.. was able to login in both, so no ban.. loggend out and was happy Big Grin now tried to login full pt include Wynn/Yul.. again only Yul/Wynn banned.. others ok Huh
(08-20-2015 12:34 PM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ]did anyone send ticket for rebanned chars? i did but no answer yet...

When you tried to log on, did a message saying your account is banned pop up? Or just no message and not able to log? Temp ban seem no message.
Anyone got a ban on main with frequent NC coin purchases and maybe just duo with Iss? I feel like I should turn off main, but leveling sucks! Big Grin
(08-20-2015 22:17 PM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2015 12:34 PM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ]did anyone send ticket for rebanned chars? i did but no answer yet...

When you tried to log on, did a message saying your account is banned pop up? Or just no message and not able to log? Temp ban seem no message.

no message but i dont get message when i try to log by mistake old baned acounts.. still no answer from ticket on banned toon

i got answer... suspended again.... than one unlucky ertheia...Smile
6 Chars 97+ lost on Bartz

ISS (WHICH WAS PICKING UP using /apickup) WAS ONLY CHAR OF PT THAT DID NOT GET BANNED.

WTF NCSOFT I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE! lol
place u get banned ?
Reference URL's