Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-17-2014 17:42 PM)Ta1fo Wrote: [ -> ]10hours ago got banned full pt at chronos, garden of genesis. live check..

mm
Party ported to TI 5 days ago, still alive. (naia-str3)
(10-18-2014 11:40 AM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]Party ported to TI 5 days ago, still alive. (naia-str3)

just ab the time Smile try collect items everyday
(10-18-2014 04:41 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]last time ill say, im not in Harnak or boz/sh2-3, they are banning those over populated places and other areas are dropping invisible items, thats all even in soa is safer than harnak but anyway gl to all
about that I saw in the past 3 week also party's with lvl4 buffs and equipped with seraph others even with eternal probably ported from soh by GM in TI or in base
GM's probably checking hunting places if you are farming in other zones that GM's wont check you are 100% safe but I don't think any other zone then GF and soh will produce enough adena to worth staying

and as little update :

We have recently been banning raid boss bots as well. Over 200 just from yesterday.
We are now up to 4,400 bans in three weeks for bots in hunting zones.
4400 bots thats like 20% overall population of nc na, no?
?
they will end up with 500-600 player per server... 80% will be 95+ and 20% will be lower characters... PPL will complain that they cant make nice pt, that it takes forever to get a party for kartia and other instances...

We already see it... Takes forever to get an ISS to do kartia 85-90... Even DDs are hard to find now... at least on Shilen...

Price of Fortune pockets went from 1.8kk to 3.5-4kk each...

Lot less items for sale at AH...

We will see, i repeat myself, even if JUJI said they were not going to merge... I strongly believe they will merge soon, can't see other reason
(10-18-2014 13:21 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]4400 bots thats like 20% overall population of nc na, no?
?

On Naia/Chronos at peak hours the max limit of possible logins is around 6000 chars. So only 4400 is kinda very little considering how full the servers are with bots. When i was farming in GF with my pt, there were about 5 parties on the same spot(i play on naia). And btw guys keep in mind that the dead servers (bartz/shilen/magmeld) are full of bots also, doesn't matter that fewer people play there, almost the same amount of bots there. 4400/5 means about 900 bots on each server in 3 weeks... that's very little in my opinion.

Also nobody mentioned so i thought i'd tell you. There's a way to delete the report buff. If you change dual class/sub class, the buff gets deleted and you can move.
I got ported and buffed with the report buff in GF on naia, on first week of banwave. I canceled the buff, delogged, logged the next day saw that i was clean, so i went back to botting in GF the next day thinking i escaped Smile) But i got banned that same day. I'm not sure if it's because i was caught again, or if it's the effect of the report buff. If someone gets the report buff, and you have subclass on one of your chars try canceling it and keeping it delogged, to see if you don't get ban like that. I'm curious about that.
deleting the buff is pointless, it's a mark on that character, they then run a script which finds all accounts which have had the mark and bans them. sort of like the do with the "illusion" items, they run a script once a week, it finds any characters that have picked up "illusion" items and bans them
There are many many ways for ncsoft to automaticaly and manualy detect bots !

Scripts for automated bans like for invisible items and test items... i guess it runs with the server maintenance every wednesday...

And ofc live GMs testing bots...

No matter if u have or not that report buff, if u were flagged by a GM, they will ban u sooner or later... if its not now, they will keep an eye on u and catch u later !

my 2 cents

(10-18-2014 16:03 PM)Necrophagia Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2014 13:21 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]4400 bots thats like 20% overall population of nc na, no?
?

On Naia/Chronos at peak hours the max limit of possible logins is around 6000 chars. So only 4400 is kinda very little considering how full the servers are with bots. When i was farming in GF with my pt, there were about 5 parties on the same spot(i play on naia). And btw guys keep in mind that the dead servers (bartz/shilen/magmeld) are full of bots also, doesn't matter that fewer people play there, almost the same amount of bots there. 4400/5 means about 900 bots on each server in 3 weeks... that's very little in my opinion.

Also nobody mentioned so i thought i'd tell you. There's a way to delete the report buff. If you change dual class/sub class, the buff gets deleted and you can move.
I got ported and buffed with the report buff in GF on naia, on first week of banwave. I canceled the buff, delogged, logged the next day saw that i was clean, so i went back to botting in GF the next day thinking i escaped Smile) But i got banned that same day. I'm not sure if it's because i was caught again, or if it's the effect of the report buff. If someone gets the report buff, and you have subclass on one of your chars try canceling it and keeping it delogged, to see if you don't get ban like that. I'm curious about that.
Roller i have one year without any ban with tower, having 3 pt on and i log off when i see some bans coming, you could had only luck to be without bans until now, stop acting like you are so pro to avoid bans, because maybe your spots are in some places more safe than others.
Reference URL's