Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I quoted regarding the real thread purpouse, not the retarded shit you guys are talking about.

Slaklszi or whatever the name is, is lazy and v2 takes a lot of work, so you should expect infinite odessy to come out before v2 rofl
I'm also getting a lot more crashes since last week update... but its critical errors, not D/C or client close...

If the client simply close without any error message or no D/C message... Its most probably ban.
About dcs: i noticed that too, but only in normal USA timezone Smile
5 banned again, naia
(02-17-2015 14:33 PM)Dreamgun Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you quote that with a reply that makes 0 sense Argentinian? lol. It was a simple question, I thought a few posts were regarding L2Tower v2 being released, this person corrected me in saying it was about loader.

Neither myself, nor aloneforever asked about being banned in the quoted posts.

And? .....all over...Huh what i do....omg
(02-17-2015 23:04 PM)buzika Wrote: [ -> ]5 banned again, naia

again ? Sad
yes, high lvl iss/tank 2x and found some lv1 banned accounts + fresh account with a forum nickname only, no character

time for a break
Guyz need w8ng the v2 i like i see all bans are from inv mobs noone cant miss this mobs for now w/o good script.all need script like pickup script who simulate the hand and is 100 % sure.For now just w8ng the developeres to make sure vesrsion on this bot....if they whant good money Smile
60 chars banned in less than a week..
34 of them was lvl 20 to 40.. They haven 2-3 h of life, and I get autoban in all accounts, instead lvl 1 chars afk in town ..
So the invimobs aren't the only way to get gan..
(changed MAC Adrees, cnaged HWID, using Hss or VPN, and They caugh me too in 1-2 hours again...
Im wondering about blacklisted chars?!
Maybe guys if u stop do char for RMT u'r not banned... but now i think u are in black list well gl
Reference URL's