Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-21-2015 06:10 AM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]Lost 20 85+++ chars again . . . Live gm check , these guys take no breaks ... FML
Sad server bro ? ya they non-stop these months
20 of 21 char banana, 1 healer survive idk why coz was setup like other, 90 2x and 1 94 lvl pts, location gf, 12 h per day, pickup plugin, chars was safe till i log them down, on morning pff, no chars, its autoban... if was live gm, then they was banned before my logging off

i quit from retail, if cant raise pt 95+ no sense to waste my resources
Either bannings have to do with actual monster attacking, or they leave one healer alive as a trap incase botters reuse it. Makes for easier terminations later. But, this is just speculation ... you can be sure there is a reason why a healer survives though. Smile
(02-21-2015 07:44 AM)Tempz Wrote: [ -> ]Either bannings have to do with actual monster attacking, or they leave one healer alive as a trap incase botters reuse it. Makes for easier terminations later. But, this is just speculation ... you can be sure there is a reason why a healer survives though. Smile

from friends pt what i raised healer banned, other live Big Grin
WHOOO , permabanned everything . My last 20 characters Big Grin

Naia.
Chars left alive from this last ban: Tank/Iss/Healer/some DD's . So from 4 parties I can make new one =)) . These fukers are trolling I'm telling you, because so far the chars that they leave alive stay that way ...
ma was attacking mobs only from list and banned with the assisters,healer alive and 1 of the assisters who was doing exactly what others did,healer wasnt pik and only thing i can think about the alive assister its that he got dc 1 of these days for few hours,this party toons were left alive from previous week ban only ma was new and party was farming like 6h per day.

@@
Attention please,,,,,this friday i got ban 4 chars in the city...... 2 chars disconnected got ban,,,, and other tyr it was disconnected too adn got ban....all leveled with the script from kerberos....

others characters dont got ban with the same script I DONT UNDERSTAND ANY SHIT
Probably they just ban all reported chars , no questions asked...
Sorry if anyone got banned in shillen, i got some auto report chars near GF / Zaken / SOH.
Reference URL's