Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1Banned on Bartz in den of evil. no biggie on that one.
2 banneds in NAIA WOA
As i see banns are in places where u can make some money. Fpr example if u are in GF with full pt alone, u will make adena and sell it for real money. I think they try to fuck adena dealers.
BAN shillen pj in pawer lvl :/
Ban my Hawkeye liv 60 too Sad..and at the time I was not using the bot.....WOW.....on Naia server

we are sure that L2Tower is ... safe? I on the day of the ban (Sunday), I am not loggin with L2Tower .... I'm afraid of losing my other pg Sad
(10-29-2013 14:14 PM)Asyaa Wrote: [ -> ]Ban my Hawkeye liv 60 too Sad..and at the time I was not using the bot.....WOW.....on Naia server

we are sure that L2Tower is ... safe? I on the day of the ban (Sunday), I am not loggin with L2Tower .... I'm afraid of losing my other pg Sad

No one ever said that tower is safe, besides NCSoft can ban you for whatever they want, doesn't have to be bot. I'm guessing that your character that was banned at one time was on the bot program and was flagged for monitoring in the future and when they got around to checking it, it was still botting and they but it on the ban eventually list they they get around to 3-4 days later.
Banned my spoil vaka
Banned chronos pagans
1 char of 15
banned naina summ and iss(over) 89 Big GrinD

2-10 banned >_<
lost a lv. 66 just now, its got to be a hidden item on ground.

I seen my toon pick something up and look in inventory and there wasn't any thing in there, then I crash, and banned!
Reference URL's