Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last time I got banned was about 2 months ago on Chronos. Lost over 100 toons all at once, Frint/Freya/Zaken toons. Wasn't too bad until it was traced back to my main, lost that too, so just watch your asses and change your IP often.
(12-08-2014 18:08 PM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]Last time I got banned was about 2 months ago on Chronos. Lost over 100 toons all at once, Frint/Freya/Zaken toons. Wasn't too bad until it was traced back to my main, lost that too, so just watch your asses and change your IP often.
my ip change every time I start pc so dis is not a problem for me ,problem is I don't need chars lvl 85 only they are usless for me I don't make zaken or tezza or Freya,to farm 6 7 or 8 h in a day don't worth is waste of time I need 3 party to make the same amount of adena in24/h,so I triple the risk by making 3 party in stead of 1 ,and u newer know if u will get bann boting 6 7 8 h
8 toons lost 85+

cronos aden territory
(12-09-2014 23:38 PM)Kenshia Wrote: [ -> ]8 toons lost 85+

cronos aden territory

Were you RMTing?
Did you buy Ncoins?
Did you bot 24/7 and if so for how many days straight?
Were you just levelling the characters?

Time and place just isn't good enough, there is no trend that I have seen based on time or place and it's total random, which leads me to believe that there is a trigger process they use to begin an investigation process at which point it might take a few days before you get banned.
32 characters runs...
4 got banned
24/7 since ban waves
making 5 news
(12-10-2014 02:14 AM)Manboi_74 Wrote: [ -> ]

cronos aden territory

Were you RMTing?
Did you buy Ncoins?

Time and place just isn't good enough, there is no trend that I have seen based on time or place and it's total random, which leads me to believe that there is a trigger process they use to begin an investigation process at which point it might take a few days before you get banned.

Were you RMTing : ofcourse
Did you buy Ncoins :ofcourse not
Did you bot 24/7 and if so for how many days straight: 24/7 for 5 months.

probably another boter rated me to get the spots.
(12-10-2014 12:14 PM)Kenshia Wrote: [ -> ]

cronos aden territory

Were you RMTing?
Did you buy Ncoins?

Did you see a recent thread about your spot on off forum?
Gms are starting to read them I think... Fkin crybabies
(12-10-2014 12:54 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2014 12:14 PM)Kenshia Wrote: [ -> ]

cronos aden territory

Were you RMTing?
Did you buy Ncoins?

Did you see a recent thread about your spot on off forum?
Gms are starting to read them I think... Fkin crybabies

no buddy.

i had a few pms at some point like : go away or i report but my answer was the same as always : $@#$@#$ @#$@#$ @#$@#$ Big Grin

i think it was a log check ban tbh cause i lost toons that i had offline.( was bored to log em that day.)
after i noticed the hammer i tried to log em in but they were dead!
Im pretty sure they have some kind of automated way to flag bots now, spent 6 months botting 18h per day or so, all was well. Played 2days in Blazing, 2days in Pagan and as soon as Juji came back; banned.
i lvlup 5 char in 3 days to 85lvl and i lose last night all ban

in cronos
Reference URL's