Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
was picking with /xcfg or just normally everything?
i lost 4 bots with 6bil adena @naia
3 of them was botting a month ago and the 4th was my mats lv1 dorf

totally random banana

[Image: 4xeli.jpg]
Got 1 iss banned today in Fairy. I was powerlvling my new OL with WYNN and my ISS was OOP...

I used him as a pickup character about 3 weeks ago... I guess he picked up an invisible item at that moment...

My new OL and the Wynn that was powerlvling it are safe for now... Let see if they get banned too... none of them was picking up.
รบ think this will stay with the pickup or just till update is done maybe and waht can i do now to make money QQ
im lvling a char useing script to pick up

like was posted here.. no ban , still runing
just starting a new WYNN, will not pickup anything... lets see how long she will live !
bebites i just did a char this way and went just fine
but my adena went down a bit
u guys still get ban after update ?
do i need script now or not with the new update
How that lvl1 dwarf Banned?

Did you ever bot with that account? perhaps other character?
hmm i still get ban with new version u guys use script now for pick up or just the newest version ?
Quote:hmm i still get ban with new version u guys use script now for pick up or just the newest version ?

Script
+1 if this helps you

Code:
repeat

if(GetTarget()~=nil and (GetTarget():IsAlikeDeath() or GetTarget():GetHp()==0) )then

Sleep(150);
Command("/useshortcut 1 4");-- add pickup to command bar and change shortcutcall
Sleep(150);
Sleep(150);
Command("/useshortcut 1 4");-- add pickup to command bar and change shortcutcall
Sleep(150);
Sleep(150);
Sleep(150);
Sleep(150);
Sleep(150);
end

Sleep(250);
until 1 >2;
Reference URL's