Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-11-2014 01:44 AM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2014 01:22 AM)slost Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2014 01:04 AM)serifis Wrote: [ -> ]make 10 new chars and boting again...i make 3 char...have fun

Problem is i dont have scripts 1-85 lvl
i mostly doing it manually - quests, class transfer... etc...
if i got scripts... and be more automatic ill do it
if u guys got any idea about that let me know

Idea about what?

About finding 1-85 lvl done scripts so i can make the new 5 chars you advacing me. - cos mostly i was playing manually bcos of missing scripts
Opening more than 3 game client is risky,
no matter you are a bot or not . it is not difficult for GM to determine how many clients are opened from 1 Pc.

We must find ways to deal with it. Any Idea??
3 banned in harnak3, 7 banned in Nornils on chronos.

My highest lvl party (98) still botting away in a more hidden spot no problem

RIP
(12-11-2014 01:54 AM)slost Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2014 01:04 AM)serifis Wrote: [ -> ]make 10 new chars and boting again...i make 3 char...have fun

Idea about what?

About finding 1-85 lvl done scripts so i can make the new 5 chars you advacing me. - cos mostly i was playing manually bcos of missing scripts

You wanna tell me that you are here for almost 2 years and you never saw that http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-wts-ultim...-leveling? Search is your friend here.
(12-11-2014 02:22 AM)pelukis Wrote: [ -> ]Opening more than 3 game client is risky,
no matter you are a bot or not . it is not difficult for GM to determine how many clients are opened from 1 Pc.

the poin was that i was loged with them but used tower in 1 client only
and i have banned all of them .........................

(12-11-2014 08:30 AM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]

Idea about what?

You wanna tell me that you are here for almost 2 years and you never saw that http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-wts-ultim...-leveling? Search is your friend here.

i wana say that im almost 2 years here, and yes i saw that but you are here from 1 year Smile did you saw that there is a price of 50$ ?
you say it is like im billionaer Big Grin
50$ is a big amount if u live in Africa , indeed
(12-11-2014 09:47 AM)slost Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2014 02:22 AM)pelukis Wrote: [ -> ]Opening more than 3 game client is risky,

the poin was that i was loged with them but used tower in 1 client only
and i have banned all of them .........................

(12-11-2014 08:30 AM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2014 01:22 AM)slost Wrote: [ -> ]Problem is i dont have scripts 1-85 lvl

Idea about what?

i wana say that im almost 2 years here, and yes i saw that but you are here from 1 year Smile did you saw that there is a price of 50$ ?
you say it is like im billionaer Big Grin

If your pc can handle 2 windows of lineage and you are trying to do this then you dont need a script,you have to quit.About the amount,nobody is a billionair but some ppl have brain.
(12-11-2014 11:30 AM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]50$ is a big amount if u live in Africa , indeed

Много добре знаеш как се живее в България
translated -
You know exacly how is to live in BG.
guys please don't forget this topic called "Banhammer".
Problem isnt if he lives in africa,problem is that with current banhammer never ending+poor game drops, we will have to pay for that script almost every month and toons will be banned before they lvl enough to produce income plus the danger of being marked by gm.
As situation is now,im not making any money at all i sure want suggestions how to go on.
Reference URL's