Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have anyone got banned with leeching toon on normal client?
(11-16-2014 02:48 AM)rORUMI Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2014 02:39 AM)Psychofaint Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2014 02:26 AM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2014 02:15 AM)Psychofaint Wrote: [ -> ]Same sh1t here - just check some toons and find 3 85+ banned, use them few days ago only few hours at Harnak.

Let me bet, you've botted just in the wrong hours...

These aren't bans caused by L2Tower injection stuff, but you toons that were flagged some days ago...

Y ofc i was flagged few days ago, because i'm not login with this chars after... but i thought i'll boting in right hours. So mb you can tell us what exec hours safety now? xD

Please, send a ticket to https://support.lineage2.com/ and ask them

"Hey.. i wanna bot safety... At what hour the offices are closed ??""

OK! I will explain for "headarmored" people... I mean, no safety hours!
I'm not asking for the safe botting guide and that was not mine words about this magic hours.
So you can print tickets on paper, roll into a tube and put it in to your ass...

(11-16-2014 02:55 AM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]have anyone got banned with leeching toon on normal client?

Yeah, i have one toon got hammered 2 weeks ago in pagan, was runned on another one pc with different ip and normal client.
Well, this isn't a mystery at all.

You just gotta run away from the work hours on US, even considering they use to work a bit late.

However, I don't think so there's a lot of live GMs running around like they did until last week. My guess is that they are running some kinda auto-ban script on whoever got flagged by several bans during this last ban wave.

Actually, it has become difficult to trace their behavior.
I have noticed most of the ban were weekday 2pm to 4pm pacific time. Today is a surprise to me, maybe they work overtime today?
3 acc banned in afternoon, DC and banned u.u , Server magmeld.
(11-16-2014 06:25 AM)Daxwell Wrote: [ -> ]3 acc banned in afternoon, DC and banned u.u , Server magmeld.

What? They work in holiday and outside working hour?
Is dat autoban? Huh
7 hours ago, i think auto ban because 2 acc are off... After got ban 1 i try to log 2 acc and cant log anymore u.u
hi yo all,
got banned on 15-Nov, 4 toons, Blazing Swap with 97+ lv. i thought i was reported by the enemy clan, ser Magmeld
(11-16-2014 08:35 AM)aquabeam89 Wrote: [ -> ]hi yo all,
got banned on 15-Nov, 4 toons, Blazing Swap with 97+ lv. i thought i was reported by the enemy clan, ser Magmeld

When?
(11-16-2014 01:54 AM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2014 01:46 AM)slost Wrote: [ -> ]WTFFFFF???

I GOT BANNED WITHOUT EVEN PLAYING WITH BOT JUST LOAD IT THE 2 CHARS WAS ONLY STAYING IN TOWN???????????WTFFFFFF????????

WTF L2TOWER?

Were the toons bot lately? or have you been ip ban lately?

(11-16-2014 02:05 AM)dumwian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2014 01:46 AM)slost Wrote: [ -> ]WTFFFFF???

I GOT BANNED WITHOUT EVEN PLAYING WITH BOT JUST LOAD IT THE 2 CHARS WAS ONLY STAYING IN TOWN???????????WTFFFFFF????????

WTF L2TOWER?

you never botted those chars or were you botting a couple of days ago and just happened to get banned while you were in town?

I did bot with one of the char(summoner) before weak ago.The other(Feoh screamer)- the precious one i did not bot it was just loaded with the bot they was doing nothing just sitting in town.
just to notice i did freya with my precious char loaded with bot BUT i played FULL manually and nothing more!
Reference URL's