Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just went at home and seen my group banned
7 toons in chronos in soa cocrakon
1 full pty lvl 9x banned on Naia server tonight. Lineage 2 "The End"
NC soft realized of the RMT they can do by selling all event items in the shop + other items
as usual they only think of proffit in the short run
the trouble is their servers will be empty soon as the marked is dead w/o bots
Any ppl banned fron dimensionnal warp ?
(01-22-2015 17:21 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]NC soft realized of the RMT they can do by selling all event items in the shop + other items

Yea, i know some RMTers and man since beginning of the banwaves the number of clients just decreased like crazy, new clients was kind impossible and older ones just stopped and was selling they stuff,etc..

No bot = no adena, no chars on sale(ppl dont grind on l2 xD), no powerlevels, etc

NCsoft will regret they actions soon
(01-22-2015 20:57 PM)ViceL2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2015 17:21 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]NC soft realized of the RMT they can do by selling all event items in the shop + other items

Yea, i know some RMTers and man since beginning of the banwaves the number of clients just decreased like crazy, new clients was kind impossible and older ones just stopped and was selling they stuff,etc..

No bot = no adena, no chars on sale(ppl dont grind on l2 xD), no powerlevels, etc

NCsoft will regret they actions soon
i doubt nc will regret anything
and i cant understand why all the tears
i havent been banned and as i only use it for myself doubt i ever will
GREED got u banned i lvled my toon and am happy you were trying to make money out of a game go cry a me a river
rmt unbalanced l2 not nc soft
Lol you guys speak like if botters were essential for this game...

We, the botters, don't contribute in any meaningful way. We just bot to have an advantage, to get the upper hand. Anyone that thinks otherwise is lying to himself.

If there were no botters there will almost be nobody with end game equipment or top level, yes it's true but everybody will be fighting at lower levels with lesser equipment ; there will not be few ones with OP equipment and top char.

If they eliminate all bots effectively then they can make the game easier for legits to farm.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing on botters but stop making excuses to justify why NCSoft need us...
go check EU server's market and see what is a server without bots pumping adena and goods in the economy. Their market is shit, u cant even play the market there because there is almost nothing to play with. The only way there to get anything good is to pay in l2store.
Juji cleaned up all server before year end and stopped banning for 2 weeks and it's full again. You guys really think the Protoss and Terran can wipe the Zerg out?
just got banned another 30+ accs on Shilen.
Reference URL's