Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking of returning a bit to the initial setup of this thread
So here it is:

Previous ban waves (June 2012 - Sep 2014):
No of accounts: 271 (excluding autobans at account creation)
Server: Naia + Chronos
Region: Various
Program: Tower

Current ban wave (Oct 2014)
No of accounts banned: 0 (playing it safe atm)
(10-17-2014 13:58 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of returning a bit to the initial setup of this thread
So here it is:

Previous ban waves (June 2012 - Sep 2014):
No of accounts: 271 (excluding autobans at account creation)
Server: Naia + Chronos
Region: Various
Program: Tower

Current ban wave (Oct 2014)
No of accounts banned: 0 (playing it safe atm)
really ? Big Grin how u can make it safe Big Grin
From my observation, only EG was hit on chronos so far. Are u exping there or just SH/GOG/Fairy/Harnak etc?
The question is, are they going to clear those areas at Chronos as well? Or as the server is having a heavy traffic, there is no need to do it, because they are clearing already empty servers and going to merge them afterward.
They also cleared SH3 on Chronos a while ago
Define "a while ago". I am in there and no issues so far..
when they first hit ch they hit nornil + eg.
i think someone also mentioned harnak and SOH after that.
I was not boting in the area they first hit and now i am boting aggainst their timezone. You can see at what hours people post reports of mass teleports and bans... GMs have to sleep
6 hours farming/day is better than 24h farming with ban or 0h farming cuz of being scared
Doing the same thing. Boting in their sleep hours. Therefore i was surprised about SH3 ban "a while ago".
(10-17-2014 14:33 PM)eriqq Wrote: [ -> ]Define "a while ago". I am in there and no issues so far..

i think its around 4 weeks now, i got a party banned in nornils when the banning begun :/
ohh lol okay..i rly thought couple of minutes/hrs ago.
Thanks for you info
10hours ago got banned full pt at chronos, garden of genesis. live check..
Reference URL's