Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-19-2014 01:10 AM)demonchow Wrote: [ -> ]I don't currently use L2Tower but i figured i would contribute here.
I lost 3 toons so far all from SH3 on chronos and all were picking up. Plz note though, i use L2divine and was using both a pick up and a kill list (i.e. only pick up these items and only attack these certain mobs) but i was still banned.
My party setup is a bit strange so i will explain a little, i have a group that works together to farm as well as 2 solo characters that do their own thing and just receive buffs from the main group. 2 days ago my ISS (my pickup toon in the main group) was banned. So i replaced him with another iss and implemented drop and kill lists on all toons. then just a few hours ago my 2 solo toons were banned.
with what im reading about the delay in bans, is it possible the toons that were banned today were actually the result of the botting before i added in the drop and kill lists? or maybe the lists didn't work.

@demonchow thats correct, I get to speak to a support coz of my character that got banned just by standing inside aden. He explained that bans are not instant and said that sometimes it takes a character to be banned 1-2 weeks after the real reason of banning happened. But sometimes, it also just takes hours.
After read 2 answer ticket. I think they ban all bot got Illusion item In past and another method.
This is passive ban hammer. Got ban online or offline. 2 char be ban just used l2tower to do Kartia solo/party and Freya, and training sub in 1years ago.
All toons bot and pick in Swam/Harnak/Zone Lv 4x-85 still alive. I think they can be ban in another event Wink
Maybe Ncsoft hire new GM to read log-past to ban.
maybe they are well paying to gms now, i need a job...
Lost one toon in GF. Bartz server. Just the pick up toon.
Lost one toon, IT. (PickUper/L2Tower/Lv72/Dark Elf Summoner/Finderskeepes)

Partys with L2Divine and zRanger are "ok" for more then 1 year.

[Image: BANNED.jpg]
(03-19-2014 15:39 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]Lost one toon, IT. (PickUper/L2Tower/Lv72/Dark Elf Summoner/Finderskeepes)

Partys with L2Divine and zRanger are "ok" for more then 1 year.

[Image: BANNED.jpg]
(03-18-2014 21:25 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]...

Clockman, I read this thread from top to bottom.
cumulated with the banned i also got i can see the following:
Bans are not only related to dropped items but also to invisible mobs.
There are also live GM bans (even if some may disagree) in crowded high interest areas
These invisible items and mobs are not spawned in all locations.
MOST IMPORTANT: Other BOT program users seem to be ok.

If you need L2 accounts on official for testing let us know, i am sure we can provide some.
I really think this needs investigating from the devs.
We need a working way of filtering both mobs and drops. People with scrips for these also get ban.
(03-19-2014 17:10 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]We need a working way of filtering both mobs and drops. People with scrips for these also get ban.
this means bans come NOT by invisible/unknown mobs/items.
(03-19-2014 17:10 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2014 15:39 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2014 21:25 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]...

MOST IMPORTANT: Other BOT program users seem to be ok.

Yeah sure, that's why i still remember all drama&cry topics spawned on l2divine/etc forum few months ago, when ppl paying xxx$$ got all chars banned.
i didnt get a toon banned but right now i just checked the mobs i have clicked in the /xcfg and may be cause the update (i unclick alland only use ignore on mobs i want hunt)
appeared as attacable invisible3
(03-19-2014 18:44 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah sure, that's why i still remember all drama&cry topics spawned on l2divine/etc forum few months ago, when ppl paying xxx$$ got all chars banned.

How aabout less arogance and mor consructive attitude.
This is not about few months ago, this is about NOW

You are just a troll, Blackpigeon
Reference URL's