Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they wanted that what its Smile 3 days cant be compared weeks of lvlup pretty dumb Big Grin
Ncsoft is corrupted,even to start by big botter like Soh/HB they start from STH3 and GF!!!
the most player are using bot for lvlup toons an make some adena by boting at sth3 and GF but brothers (botters)on Soh & Hb are doing it for real monay trade etc.
And the most funny?
NcSoft know it and start by giving them a signal to stop bot this week!!
yea they are ncsoft's bots Big Grin
(10-07-2014 18:14 PM)Morfeasvi Wrote: [ -> ]Ncsoft is corrupted,even to start by big botter like Soh/HB they start from STH3 and GF!!!
the most player are using bot for lvlup toons an make some adena by boting at sth3 and GF but brothers (botters)on Soh & Hb are doing it for real monay trade etc.
And the most funny?
NcSoft know it and start by giving them a signal to stop bot this week!!

At shilen they got atleast 90% of party in Hellfire Tongue
wasnt only one gm live, they got all floors there xD
soo, anyone going to run bots after maint again? Big Grin
(10-08-2014 15:00 PM)eriqq Wrote: [ -> ]soo, anyone going to run bots after maint again? Big Grin

I never stopped Smile
everything GMs do with bans have driven me to bot better and more. If in the last 1,5 years they wouldn't have banned any of my accounts and would not have changed zones/drops i would still have 12 accounts booting... bcs of what they did I now have 40...
over 9000 or ragequit
(10-08-2014 17:15 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]over 9000 or ragequit

Hell yeah with tower 2.0
(10-08-2014 15:00 PM)eriqq Wrote: [ -> ]soo, anyone going to run bots after maint again? Big Grin

I guess i'll wait maybe 1-2 days before starting again... Or even maybe only next monday in case some live GMs this weekend... Huh
Reference URL's