Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last week lost 5 toons hellfire Dagger survived on tower. Also healer which being run on different program.
This week lost 4 toons different healer survived again (on different program). I.P is different so that's not the case I've run 2 different groups in the meantime still no ban on these. Bots are run out of work hours and had been running for well over a year.

There not checking logs because toons that have been in the group in last few days survived. So I believe it's defintely live GM check just more often and out of work hours. Not sure why healer survives and why a dagger survived one time and not the other on same setup and script.
Banned iss healer.... but not the sumoners......WTFFFFFFFFFFFF
A macro keyboard in a clean notebook and tower in the pc do a great job.

Its no so pro but.. i becomes 99 in that way with no ban..
Well like i said 80 % from the bans are from inv mobs.Clickers and macros dont get ban they cant target this mob ...............
what about the pick up? on my last ban i lost MA and pikuper.
(02-28-2015 12:23 PM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]Well like i said 80 % from the bans are from inv mobs.Clickers and macros dont get ban they cant target this mob ...............

Can we target invisible mob with normal tower? Huh

(02-28-2015 12:49 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]what about the pick up? on my last ban i lost MA and pikuper.

and can we pickup invisible item with normal tower? Huh

--

hope the developer can answer this..

==
Pelukis, i think the answer is YES to both...
(02-28-2015 17:57 PM)Pelukis Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2015 12:23 PM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]Well like i said 80 % from the bans are from inv mobs.Clickers and macros dont get ban they cant target this mob ...............

(02-28-2015 12:49 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]what about the pick up? on my last ban i lost MA and pikuper.

--

==

yes you can target and only with vip version you is 100 % sure for pickup becouse vip only vip members can use the script for pickup.On the normal version you will be pickup the inv items
Pls, tell me, if you know... my alert IP will ban by the end of days?
created a couple of characters, banned (
now creating any character - get banned?
(03-01-2015 00:31 AM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2015 17:57 PM)Pelukis Wrote: [ -> ]

I
--

==

yes you can target and only with vip version you is 100 % sure for pickup becouse vip only vip members can use the script for pickup.On the normal version you will be pickup the inv items

i am vip i use plugin that for pikup uses the game fuction /pikup and only ma and pikuper got banned.

other low toons online running with tower fuctions,not banned,but,1 of low toons that was solo lvling and did pikup banned,other low toon in same area just a few meters away not banned,so i still think that they use invisible items/mobs on certain spots.
Reference URL's