Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-28-2014 10:47 AM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Sad ya i think ur right, nornils just to overcrowdet, thats normal to catch bann from time to time
But what i cant understand, why they sometimes leave 1 char, or only bann one? ...
Anyone else got hammered?

cause they didnt want to make u quit complete
look what happened to me
I had ine one Pt Tyrr Duelist lvl 93-Wynn Summoner 93 lvl-ISS 93 lvl-Healer 93 lvl-Tyrr Maestro 91 lvl-Othell Fortune Seeker 92 lvl and one friend had one Wynn Summoner 93 lvl in Same pt
They Ban everyone in the pt except the Spoiler Tongue and Also one Wynn Summoner who i have it for pwlvl but i didnt have him online
They Every Time Let u one char to didnt make u Quit Complete the game but what i can do now the otheel Rogue have 3kk and Event Items on him and nothing more
And yesterday i say to miself go make one 1 lvl Char as Bank to tranfer there the adena the materials and everything...I lost around 800million Adenas and Many many Materials ingredients...
I dont think i will start again but i will see Big Grin
been botting in pagans for months now.. havent had ban yet.. though i suspect its coming near Sad i need lvl 97 for my iss and heal.. any alternative spots?

wynn
iss
heal

heal is the picker using the script for constant F4
(09-28-2014 14:30 PM)aut0matic Wrote: [ -> ]been botting in pagans for months now.. havent had ban yet.. though i suspect its coming near Sad i need lvl 97 for my iss and heal.. any alternative spots?

wynn
iss
heal

I don't think that ban in chronos applied cause someone pickup somethink that was live gm action
any palce at any server will be visited for gms if the ban wave comes, no palce is safe jsut log off, so dont start a topic about places to bot here, TY!
didnt take the chance, delogged my pts yesterday... will wait til tomorrow or tusday to log them again...

Speaking of "BANK" characters... I have a few questions if i may ask:

1- Did anyone got their "BANK" banned along with their other bans ?

2- How do you transfer your adena and other stuff to your bank? Mail, trade, pt drop?

3- How to make it safer to avoid the "BANK" being banned with other toons?

Thx for your comments and suggestions !
(09-28-2014 14:44 PM)Dante44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2014 14:30 PM)aut0matic Wrote: [ -> ]been botting in pagans for months now.. havent had ban yet.. though i suspect its coming near Sad i need lvl 97 for my iss and heal.. any alternative spots?

wynn
iss
heal

I don't think that ban in chronos applied cause someone pickup somethink that was live gm action

Keep botting then, nevermind that currently EG, SH2, and SH3 on Chronos is 100% empty of 1 single bot. Definitely not a live GM right?
(09-28-2014 19:39 PM)nycola Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2014 14:44 PM)Dante44 Wrote: [ -> ]

wynn
iss
heal

Keep botting then, nevermind that currently EG, SH2, and SH3 on Chronos is 100% empty of 1 single bot. Definitely not a live GM right?

In his reply, he actually says that He thinks it was a live gm. I know his english isn't perfect but that's how I understood it.
GM wasnt going to login to ban just a few ppls. Probally all marked chars.

From all ppl i know at shilen, nobody got a single ban.

this kind of ban, even logout you will have it xD

gl and cya!
anyone had connectivity issues in the past 12 hours?
One pty at GF, chronos banned.
Reference URL's