Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-02-2014 20:08 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]I got 3 Partys BANNED. L2Tower and L2Divine
1 Char in TOWN...

spot and when also maybe some resons live check,pick up,mobs somting ?Big Grin
For myself... 4 were not even logged in

The other 2 were Ertheia, 1 was in Woa, the other was making class change quest at lvl 76 and my client crashed... tried to log back in, banned...

None of them ever used built in pickup... Either /apickup or nothing at all.

None of them was up 24/7... I ran them for like 6-8 hours at a time...

Never in pt together, all lvl up seperately...

The 4 that were offline were all 85+, the 2 online were 75 and 76...
Server: Shilen

But i dont recive any mail with ban info... mybs its is a mistake :'(

I got my little dorf ban too.. i never leave city.. fck
I never ever recieved any mail telling me i was banned !

Are you guys able to create new accounts on NCSOFT web site?? I just tried and im not recieving the validation emails...

Also 1 question: How do you create your email account?

Like: bob01@gmail.com bob02@gmail.com bob03@gmail.com or you put different names for each of them?
(08-02-2014 20:53 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]I never ever recieved any mail telling me i was banned !

Are you guys able to create new accounts on NCSOFT web site?? I just tried and im not recieving the validation emails...

Like: bob01@gmail.com bob02@gmail.com bob03@gmail.com or you put different names for each of them?
It looks like most of you got flaged days before or even weeks and just now they decided to do a ip ban on you that explains why they baned your off line toons.
I change my ip everyday and when i create new accounts on ncsoft, i try to change my ip between each of them...

sux i got caught! lol

(08-02-2014 21:10 PM)spazdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2014 20:53 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]I never ever recieved any mail telling me i was banned !

It looks like most of you got flaged days before or even weeks and just now they decided to do a ip ban on you that explains why they baned your off line toons.
(08-02-2014 21:29 PM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]And what about the hwid ?

well, if they had mi HWID, ALL my accounts would be banned... no?
Dont think it is a banhammer...... I didnt hear of any one else to get ban..... I just think somehow you maneged to get flagged
Guys...

Just made a new acoount about 3h ago, NO pickup, different ip address... made it to lvl 52 and just got banned...

New ertheia mage on shilen
(08-03-2014 01:05 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]Guys...

Just made a new acoount about 3h ago, NO pickup, different ip address... made it to lvl 52 and just got banned...

New ertheia mage on shilen

It may be because of RMT is how you got flagged. Also if you want change the hwid make a virtual server and from a vpn make a new account.
Reference URL's