Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its tower related problem, in z ranger forum all is sillent about their bans
i never injected tower for these 3 accounts, the biggest joke that only these 3 accounts were towerless, made by hand in the past 3 years, i had even a client with gg to launch these 3 Big Grin

i never sent any money from any bots to these, only full items/equip/etc from a 2nd lv1 character
Chronos , 4 accounts down
Naia 10:30 GMT+1 2 BSwamp parties + 1 party SH3 (customer's) banned
seem like mass ban wave
friend also banned with 16ap character on naia, wasnt logged in 2015 lol
(02-06-2015 11:44 AM)buzika Wrote: [ -> ]i never injected tower for these 3 accounts, the biggest joke that only these 3 accounts were towerless, made by hand in the past 3 years, i had even a client with gg to launch these 3 Big Grin

i never sent any money from any bots to these, only full items/equip/etc from a 2nd lv1 character

rtm, they track u, same like me

Quote:Hello,

Account [****] has been permanently closed for violations of the User Agreement. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated.

The account was confirmed to have been involved in the use of a third party software and/or directly benefited from the use of a third party software in conjunction with the Lineage 2 service. I am unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods. By displaying the information we have collected and sharing this with you, we would be supplying you with data that could be used in the future to avoid our methods of identification and detection.

The account is permanently closed for the above mentioned violation. Future replies regarding this account will not receive a response.

User Agreement
http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agree...eement.php

Rules of Conduct
http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agree...onduct.php

Regards,
Verminthrax Jones
NCSOFT Account Support Team
they are retards Big Grin
My main was banned back at the 2012 , reason RMT. Yes i made a lot of rmt without boting or scaming , just trade/farm and RMT after. And bam:

"Response Via Email (Verminthrax) 01/29/2012 04:12 PM
Hello ***,

Your appeal has been transferred to me in the Account Admin Team for review.

The account [****] has been permanently closed for violations of the User Agreement. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated. Any characters, character names or items from the terminated account cannot be deleted or transferred to a new account.

RMT networks seek to profit from selling virtual items for cash. These assets are always stolen, either from the game by using bots, or from hacked accounts. Participating in RMT transactions not only harms the Lineage II Community but also encourages real world criminal activity. These criminals commit identity fraud and use stolen credit cards to open game accounts. They use phishing sites and malware to compromise user accounts. We often see accounts that purchase Adena are later hacked by the very company they bought it from. Given the nature of the offense, and the negative effect it has on the Lineage II Community, we feel our response is appropriate and fair.

You are welcome to submit additional questions, however, we do not want to give you the impression that anything you say or do will reverse or alter the decision to close your account. The evidence has been reviewed by multiple team members and is no longer up for review. Any additional appeals or inquiries regarding the account closure may be closed without a response.

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agree...ement.html

Thanks,
Verminthrax
NCsoft Account Admin
but i dont know whats their logic then, how can be rmt if i send with the same ip money for another character ... iss had zero adena, dwarf was sitting and buying/selling stuff
Reference URL's