Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ever wonder if maybe bans are because we step on gm's toes.. their bots need room to hunt too!!!
(07-23-2015 22:55 PM)darknes12 Wrote: [ -> ]ever wonder if maybe bans are because we step on gm's toes.. their bots need room to hunt too!!!

There were too much "fck GMs, avoid bots or we will leave etc." spams at hero/world chat in these days.

Maybe L2tower community should agree a bot boxing limitation or maybe dev team should make a change at v137 to limit count of chars. There will be always hero/world chat cries if all people logs 10 parties of bots.
Lmao... those world chats are cause they cant bot their chars cause spots they wanna run their bots are taken..
they need grow balls and kill for spots..
Other char ban right now Blood Swampland summon lvl 88

bartz
4 partys bans in magmeld
I am not sure whats going on, I have characters unable to be loged in 1 by 1 all after wensday and 1 day - hours apart this is happening. no nc message, emails to NC are being treated like account is compromised, when u put your login information then it loads for 1 sec then just does nothing. no message does this sound like hack to anyone? could it be something i picked up here? im useing striped client which has been working good for me, but i notice its on the black market which is not moderated? has it been checked? but its impossible for this to be a keylogger because its happening on accounts that are all loged different cpu's
i use normal client, same problem with 2 ACC - server Naia
Two accounts banned (97/96 lvl)in chronos server, expi on pagans and EV (iss and Summoner) collecting drops in force atack f12 and selected targets.
   Friends told me that opening tiket they are putting ban just 14 days you whether you abriri a petition, I did it ... Now it's wait to see what will happen.
They are banning because they want people to play classic EU, isn't that obvious?
i just walked through nomils.... its empty... and harnak too... had to fight for a room... not anymore
Reference URL's