Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there some kind of acc per ip limit because i cant create a second acc in NCsoft west,i get all the time There was an error creating your account. Please re-enter your account information.
i had create less than 20 accounts from this ip since i play so i dont think thats the issue.
(10-05-2014 16:15 PM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2014 16:07 PM)13dk13 Wrote: [ -> ]they flag your modem router ¿? you make account with whitelist pc as soon you log them bye

Whitelist PC ? O.o

Dunno how they can detect your router , but some ppl told me while there is banhammer going , NC are activating this auto ban for newly created accs , regardless of your ip/model . Cuz if it was ip ban or so my other toons would be banned , and thats not the case .

(10-05-2014 16:15 PM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2014 14:49 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]i createt accounts even at my friends house (3 accs) next day i tried to log them in and they been banned before i even made a lvl 1 on them ...
He dont play L2 , so his comp or IP can not be flagged .. weird

if u dont accept ur email adres when u create acc after few hours acc is banned !

Nope , that's not the case too , within 1 hour i created 7 accounts yday , accepted them and all , added the games to them , started to bot and 2 hours and a half later , blink blink , game over :>

them dude idk for me no problems with new accounts only 2 pt 95+ got banned on this wave create new pt yestrday alredy 70+lvl all ok
them dude idk for me no problems with new accounts only 2 pt 95+ got banned on this wave create new pt yestrday alredy 70+lvl all ok
[/quote]

did you create the new accounts yesterday or you had them since weeks?cause me and some friends are trying to create new accounts and cant,on IE the create account doesnt work and on Chrome after typing all infos and clicking on create button we get error.
hello my they took me 2 accounts on this ban, but I was able to recreate again and I noticed that where it says nickname have to put a nick that is not unsado, I mean you put a nick and you put a series of numbers. This way you can create accounts
(10-05-2014 22:20 PM)savhat Wrote: [ -> ]hello my they took me 2 accounts on this ban, but I was able to recreate again and I noticed that where it says nickname have to put a nick that is not unsado, I mean you put a nick and you put a series of numbers. This way you can create accounts

Thank you,that was the trick!
(10-05-2014 21:23 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]them dude idk for me no problems with new accounts only 2 pt 95+ got banned on this wave create new pt yestrday alredy 70+lvl all ok

did you create the new accounts yesterday or you had them since weeks?cause me and some friends are trying to create new accounts and cant,on IE the create account doesnt work and on Chrome after typing all infos and clicking on create button we get error.
[/quote]

create yesterday me create from my own pc !
Anyone got banned today at naia?or gm left?Confused
I won't log my toons before this coming update, not taking the chance... I'll wait til thursday i guess...

Any more bans yesterday or today?
i have 2 days bots on , i know gms left (Naia)
Reference URL's