Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
update: was able to reconnect my toons today so not banned yet... must be my ISP i guess...
(01-18-2015 00:20 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]update: was able to reconnect my toons today so not banned yet... must be my ISP i guess...

You couldn't feel my relief when I read this... ROFL

Fingers crossed for at least a month of freedom...
I realy hope they will leave the bots alone for a few months now!!! Servers are all dying!
(01-15-2015 18:24 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]SHILEN server, just got DC on 10 accounts and unable to log back... not sure if its ban or another issue... fingers crossed

you don't get d/c when you get banned.
your clients close. period. no crit error message, nothing. closed.
Tons of low lvl toons in the GM consultation area (chronos)
some mad guys doing mad things on chornos :
http://youtu.be/deuHnL63sO0
please stop do that .... damn
scripters that provide 1-85 lvling scripts should set some char limitation somehow. This is beyond insane.
(01-20-2015 22:37 PM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]scripters that provide 1-85 lvling scripts should set some char limitation somehow. This is beyond insane.

Do that cause of 1/2/3 guys?Really now?Btw on Naia the same spot is far better than this for days now.
If people keep this fucking Plugin 1-85 going on this insane level get ready to Ban Hammer never stop.

Few days ago there were about 300 chars in Silent Valley on Chronos. I mean WTF?

I must admit I've used this plugin, but I also gotta say that it's a crucial issue that's destroying the Farm Free we had for some periods in past.

Therefore, basically brace yourselves because the Hammer is back.
(01-20-2015 21:27 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]Tons of low lvl toons in the GM consultation area (chronos)

Where is that?

(01-20-2015 21:58 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]some mad guys doing mad things on chornos :
http://youtu.be/deuHnL63sO0
please stop do that .... damn

Been like that for a while on chronos...
Reference URL's