Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-04-2015 21:19 PM)kays2mi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2015 18:54 PM)saraza Wrote: [ -> ]Im really don't know what the hell GM check for Bann. Im playing manny times with out bot, and a lot fo times game guard error pop up. So, if i have GG error i get bann? ._.

has issues about GG and razer or similar stuff, nc said its r 3rd pt softw

Well im not botting after new GG PATCH, have 2 lineage in computer, 2 different system and GG ERROR still pop up in my log ig screen sometimes. I hope don't get bann for that stupid error of GG Confused

i really need to know if any single acc, no massive wynn zaken pt, has be bann? I have a little pt with iss and healer and i only read comment with ppl with 7 pts.
They banned ALOT of toons in Chronos the server status use to say medium but now it says light. I read over 8000 accounts were banned...
That was before the GG update.
Anyone can login more than 28 accounts / ip ? 29th account always disconnect Sad
any ban in magmeld today?
Tonight i recieved a massive ban in Naia to all my whole bot party (4 of them were even offline).
All 7 characters, all lv 85 and below were banned.

This is the 2nd party in less than 2 weeks I get banned.
Btw: the message i get when I try to log my accs is that pop up saying I violated the EULA and blablabla.
(09-10-2015 08:05 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015 06:49 AM)barrabas Wrote: [ -> ]Tonight i recieved a massive ban in Naia to all my whole bot party (4 of them were even offline).

Btw: the message i get when I try to log my accs is that pop up saying I violated the EULA and blablabla.

y i got same message Big Grin not like before, nothing sayed about ban etc

I had this message with the accounts banned during 11th anniversaries event. Still banned today. So they are permanent when you get EULA violation message.
I saw cant log on a spoiler i havent play since gg update.No message.Rest of his party members ok.
(09-10-2015 15:24 PM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015 08:05 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015 06:49 AM)barrabas Wrote: [ -> ]Tonight i recieved a massive ban in Naia to all my whole bot party (4 of them were even offline).

y i got same message Big Grin not like before, nothing sayed about ban etc

I had this message with the accounts banned during 11th anniversaries event. Still banned today. So they are permanent when you get EULA violation message.

Yeah sadly Ï know. This is my 2nd party banned in less than 2 weeks.
ok.. this might be a bit out of topic... but how can u get banned if most of us can not use tower? as for banning i stil have some rebaned toons that i migh have logged in once or twice with tower but not boted if u know what i mean... just logged with tower and run around or stand around an got some exp... that made me think that somehow they detected te tower window or the more than 3 windows.... anyway... i hope we can get a solution soon... i know that ban hammer will be on but maybe if we can use tower we get the chars to lvl up some toons to 85 90 for further use...
Reference URL's