Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-20-2014 01:05 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2014 21:59 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]just logged 1 duo to test it... wynn + iss in Altar... no pickup except Vitality herbs with /xcfg

idk, atm conntroling 44 chars, all farms and not ban Big Grin

mby report and after mt got ban

44 acc Big Grin u so nice =))) !!!
ATM, my 10 toons are all ok, 24/7 party at kamael, 2 toons with Kerberos script, duo Iss + Wynn in hanark. All in Magmeld.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
All fine here too.

Btw, if you dont wanna lose your toons, make a small donation $5 for exemple and leave on ACC.

After this epic ban, all my accounts with Donation still alive!
i didnt pay anything on bots, only on main every month, my purchase is from 8 to 24k ncoins to sell trash to morons ingame Smile and make some adena besides the bots

And bots still alive since the last epic ban
(06-20-2014 16:38 PM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt pay anything on bots, only on main every month, my purchase is from 8 to 24k ncoins to sell trash to morons ingame Smile and make some adena besides the bots

And bots still alive since the last epic ban

LoL what trash are those morons buying from you? Huh
(06-20-2014 16:29 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]All fine here too.

Btw, if you dont wanna lose your toons, make a small donation $5 for exemple and leave on ACC.

yeah ill donate on 200 bots xD who gives a crap if you get banned, just make new ones.
(06-20-2014 19:48 PM)dst5216 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2014 16:29 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]All fine here too.

yeah ill donate on 200 bots xD who gives a crap if you get banned, just make new ones.

lol, i dont have 200 bots! I have only bots 97+ to farm! =D
Donator in not 100% safe, I lost my main account...

I agree with the guy that said, NCsoft will ban toons for random, if you have good luck, you will be fine. You can mitigate the chances, but still rondom and you still in the list, one day the list comes at you!
lol id unban my old main then, there been 2 epic sets on it :/ id love to pay 300 usd to get it back Smile
(06-20-2014 23:56 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2014 21:54 PM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]Donator in not 100% safe, I lost my main account...

I agree with the guy that said, NCsoft will ban toons for random, if you have good luck, you will be fine. You can mitigate the chances, but still rondom and you still in the list, one day the list comes at you!

if good main u can talk with ncsoft and pay them about 300 usd and u get unban...

money do all

I would like to try.

Tell me how do it!!! I have no idea.
Reference URL's