Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-14-2014 21:59 PM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2014 21:51 PM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2014 20:58 PM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2014 20:41 PM)larian Wrote: [ -> ]Naia - 1 mini party port from Fairy ---> Talking island

when now or year ago ? Big Grin

server?

FOR REAL?

ok ok ... don't need now half of forum to jump over me ..... as soon as I saw party teleported to talking island my eyes didn't saw anything else and jumped to delog all my partys

p.s. this ban hammer is taking to long already .... it should be over by now considering how last ban hammers lasted

(10-14-2014 21:55 PM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]Last news, today when I came to home and I went to the PC, I've maximized the clients, and all the pj was in Talking Island dead and disconected from server,here al right it seems a normal GM ban who ported party to talking, well here is the weird thing, i press accept in the disconnected from server box, I log again with same accounts and the pj appears in nornil in exactly the same place where I let it hours ago.
Just WTF?!?!?!?!?

strange .... did not hear about this to anyone else till now .... keep us posted if your chas will get ban in the near future if u can
OFC, atm 0 bans.
Next Post with news
I thoink they are preparing for servers merge....

If not, why clean ALL the fkin bots like this...?
I don't know if you heard about, but NC Korea has created a task force to act against BOTs. They've banned about 100k accounts so far in their eight servers. Besides, they announced somewhere that these efforts are to give the game back to players.

Of course, they're totally different companies, and we haven't seen any clue from NCWest. Therefore, let's hope for the best, server merge. Otherwise, we can consider the end of Lineage2 America in a really short term, since this idea of giving game back to players will not work here for several reasons.
(10-14-2014 22:46 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]I thoink they are preparing for servers merge....

If not, why clean ALL the fkin bots like this...?

/agree

Die to hell Ncwest!

(10-14-2014 22:58 PM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if you heard about, but NC Korea has created a task force to act against BOTs. They've banned about 100k accounts so far in their eight servers. Besides, they announced somewhere that these efforts are to give the game back to players.

Of course, they're totally different companies, and we haven't seen any clue from NCWest. Therefore, let's hope for the best, server merge. Otherwise, we can consider the end of Lineage2 America in a really short term, since this idea of giving game back to players will not work here for several reasons.

Koreans who dont bot hehheheee.
eg moved to dion ....
(10-15-2014 01:52 AM)atrivido1 Wrote: [ -> ]eg moved to dion ....

Server? and When? few minutes before your post?
Yeah, I figured it out same way...

GMs on Rage...
yes servido Chronos
(((((Quote:

We want to read some info about bots status
We have been banning bots in hunting zones every day. Over 3,600 in the past two weeks.)

Quote:

Can some alive gm check gog on bartz server, full of bots, that zone and the farmer only log their toons at this hours
They will be permanently gone tomorrow, I will make sure of it.))))))

this is from u know where.... i dont think its over guys.....
Reference URL's