Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the ertheia update is the reason for this http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/announce...railer.php
(05-19-2014 06:08 AM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014 05:56 AM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]Angry guy!

is true but really if noday fuck me i dont fuck other also i respect other botters near my spot.

if some one fuck me i put auto pk pt and is done after some hours they start qq Big Grin

Nah, ofc bro.

Normally i use to be a friend with guys botting near me..
If a saw someone trying fcking him, a fcking this guy.. And if
he saw someone trying fcking me, they do the same and defend my toons!

Love in the air! hahhahaha
Kiding.

(05-19-2014 10:48 AM)vietate Wrote: [ -> ]I think the ertheia update is the reason for this http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/announce...railer.php

hahahaha When Erteria "start" we will see 8974897482364 bots doing this class! You will see.. Cuz i thinking this Ertheia will be come like Kamael when Kamael came to game.. like a motherfckr killer!
(05-19-2014 12:45 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014 06:08 AM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014 05:56 AM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]Angry guy!

is true but really if noday fuck me i dont fuck other also i respect other botters near my spot.

if some one fuck me i put auto pk pt and is done after some hours they start qq Big Grin

Nah, ofc bro.

Normally i use to be a friend with guys botting near me..
If a saw someone trying fcking him, a fcking this guy.. And if
he saw someone trying fcking me, they do the same and defend my toons!

Love in the air! hahhahaha
Kiding.

(05-19-2014 10:48 AM)vietate Wrote: [ -> ]I think the ertheia update is the reason for this http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/announce...railer.php

hahahaha When Erteria "start" we will see 8974897482364 bots doing this class! You will see.. Cuz i thinking this Ertheia will be come like Kamael when Kamael came to game.. like a motherfckr killer!
we need more information first about new class and after we see what Smile

Announcements | November 19, 2013 Big Grin
(05-19-2014 14:17 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]@xanya11 lot of videos in youtube from korean servers, so check them

ty for info Big Grin
orbis mob in cruma Smile just now, bartz server.

[Image: JywSa5I.jpg]
(05-19-2014 15:00 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]orbis mob in cruma Smile just now, bartz server.

[Image: JywSa5I.jpg]

This is not a GM.
This is a bug related by GM's on OFICIAL FORUM.

They are respawned random on all L2 maps.
so... bot surprise ?

from what i remember respawn is not random, it needs a mob ID and LOC coordinates... so random seems a bit of bullshit unless there NPC database is replacing ID's randomly
(05-19-2014 15:28 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]so... bot surprise ?

from what i remember respawn is not random, it needs a mob ID and LOC coordinates... so random seems a bit of bullshit unless there NPC database is replacing ID's randomly

they whas respawning in LOC too(land of chaos) so killed them with my pty(we whas active one) idk what gm wanna demonstrate with this but this is not a mode to surprise bot char.i think is a bug...nothing else.

(05-19-2014 02:20 AM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]btw for 2 years i paly on official this is my frist mass ban vawe where i lose more them 2 chars Big Grin
on that week when they plane to update on lidnvior i get ban on 6 char's no one with pick and no one passed lvl 70Smile)) and all in the same weekBig Grin
Personal i never got ban on L2tower... i dont know how u play ...

1. i was run 3 partys in same spot 7-10h/party
2. i was use all the time skill what i was think i will use if i was play ... 4-5 max
3. alarm if die/dc/recive hit/samone say samthing near or pm - and also from time to time i was write few lines from each char... ( i was home 24/7 )
Reference URL's