Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-15-2014 22:54 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2014 20:01 PM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]No chars banned, run atm 7 box... without virtual machines, only tower.

Let me understand.. for what you use virtual machine?

So, Idk, but with only 3 box allowed... maybe is one way.

But I am back now, I retired one and half years ago. Idk if using 10 box get ban atm.

=D
Ban cuz 3 box? Nahhhh..
They ban everyone hahahaha
Donators? You guys are talking about a private server that has donations? I don't think ncwest accepts donations.
(05-17-2014 05:06 AM)alfonzo Wrote: [ -> ]Donators? You guys are talking about a private server that has donations? I don't think ncwest accepts donations.

/facepalm
(05-17-2014 05:06 AM)alfonzo Wrote: [ -> ]Donators? You guys are talking about a private server that has donations? I don't think ncwest accepts donations.
/facepalm again.rlly?wherre have you play in the last 2 year's?Big Grin

one example only from naia:puimik herro on slh,i whas one time in mos(along time ago) i marked one wynn room unill they die,next secc this guy,puimik,come in mos and killed meBig Grin ok i say wtf i change spot again mark-char's die-puimik kill me-next room sameBig Grin so one guy domined one mos floorBig Grin untill i meet one sh guy what take me with 5 char in mos and keep me in a place to bot.btw that guy and puimik are sharing same clanBig Grin.it whas nice untill him started to take ban and emo quite gameSmile
Remember we are not enemies,NCsoft are our enemies.
(05-17-2014 08:05 AM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]Remember we are not enemies,NCsoft are our enemies.

+
(05-16-2014 18:02 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]Ban cuz 3 box? Nahhhh..
They ban everyone hahahaha

Maybe, If have a limit, so they can ban for this reason.

Answer the PM, I know that you are Brazilian, me too! =D
2 chars banned Naia no pick up 22.25 gmt+1
(05-17-2014 21:25 PM)larian Wrote: [ -> ]2 chars banned Naia no pick up 22.25 gmt+1

2 char from full party ? zone pls ?
Reference URL's