Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some of friends suffer from coc bans. ( one of was 100% legit and still banned) i started to think a new game master trying to prove himself with that bans even legits. (server naia)
(03-26-2015 12:43 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]Saw around 50 chars 85+ in Talking Island few mins ago in same spot, some were dead. I didn't get hit because I ain't farming anymore but just sayin...
-chronos-

It happened to me too today morning on naia server, my small party was teleported to talking island, don't know what will happen in the next days.
(03-26-2015 20:21 PM)santos98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2015 12:43 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]Saw around 50 chars 85+ in Talking Island few mins ago in same spot, some were dead. I didn't get hit because I ain't farming anymore but just sayin...
-chronos-

It happened to me too today morning on naia server, my small party was teleported to talking island, don't know what will happen in the next days.

i saw teleports also this morning to talking island yeah. (naia)
(03-26-2015 10:46 AM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it.. if they wanna stop botting so much, they can buy smartguard or something lol.

it cost money, its better use the useless Staff xD

this new update will be the end, lots lots ppl quitting now

they dont want bot, make p2w events and dont change the game... gz nclolsoft
Got some chars ported to TI on Sunday (chronos)
had orbis mobs spawned in my locations prior to that.

Chars are not banned yet but I expect them to be banned shortly.
Anyone had chars ported to TI but did not get ban?
yep then they would get banned on tuesday or wednsday ... They have been porting chars each day on TI:|
same here. got ported to talking island on a few parties (lol).
they made their money so its about time they die! ( going 24/7 hardcore )
who cares about lowbie bot bans!
got like 300 more!
You guys got to make some safe trading system and just bot with the lowest and shittiest bots you can get, so when they get banned, you don't give a fuck because all farmed items would be safe and you can just run more bots from your backup.

That's what I do Smile
making shit ton of accounts per week is not fun bro. And wasting 6h/day and getting 1-2bil/week is just a waste of time. For me at least
(03-31-2015 17:50 PM)xxmonti Wrote: [ -> ]can u share what do you do to make that amount?
thx
it really doesn't matter , because after 85 if they farm 1-2 days they get TP -ed banned w.e . Depends on zone... In some zones I farm 24/7 for days and nothing happens and in others I get banned so fking fast.
I used to make 50 acc / week 1-85 . Now I ' m out , and no I can't share how I can make so many accounts
Reference URL's