Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Umm...
I was loggin in my chars, had 7 clients open..
Logged in 6, did the maintainence stuff I had to do, WH, etc as I was loggin in..
got to the 7th window to login last char, and I had that window Cappucine posted above in this thread...
I hadn't even logged in on that window yet,
I reclogged one of my other chars, and it logged back in ok..

I'll test the others .. dunno wtf that was about...
(06-03-2015 09:16 AM)mandymua Wrote: [ -> ]How do they know we're bot or not ? If thay turn Wynn Aura off, then we turn it on --> We're bot ?

As Goanga1 said above... If it takes you 4-5-6 seconds each time to toggle again the aura, its fine... but with either L2T gui or script, its done in split second... So it's obvious it's bot!

It's one of the numerous ways they can check for bots !

They remove 1-2 random buffs from you and see how long it takes for u to buff them back... Normal human would usually take at least 5-10 seconds to realize they are missing buffs then another 5-10 secs to realize which buff they are missing and another 1-2 seconds to rebuff them... or do a full rebuff... BOT will almost instantly rebuff them itself and only do the missing buffs... !
We...cant avoid it, right?
(06-03-2015 17:23 PM)mandymua Wrote: [ -> ]We...cant avoid it, right?

if your talking about my previous post about GMs removing buffs... NO, we can't...

Even if there was a delay between the time they remove it and it gets added back... it's obvious we are bots... Since the bot would only add the missing buffs back and not doing a full rebuff...

Most of the time, human would do a full rebuff to make sure all buffs have same timer on them... (I personally do when playing live)...
(06-03-2015 17:59 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2015 17:23 PM)mandymua Wrote: [ -> ]We...cant avoid it, right?

if your talking about my previous post about GMs removing buffs... NO, we can't...

Even if there was a delay between the time they remove it and it gets added back... it's obvious we are bots... Since the bot would only add the missing buffs back and not doing a full rebuff...

Most of the time, human would do a full rebuff to make sure all buffs have same timer on them... (I personally do when playing live)...

That would require a live gm and even if its obvious, it is yt not a 100% proof. To be absolutly sure, you need to send packet that are impossible to send with a legit client.
Can they see if you have disabled Gameguard? Cause even if you bot with 3 or less chars per pc they can still flag you.
Today GM on in magmeld
No posts about port 2 days ago @ gog?
Any another location\server?
(06-21-2015 18:39 PM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]No posts about port 2 days ago @ gog?
Any another location\server?

only goc?
server?
where did you get ported to?
ban yet?
still running bannhamer on servers or nop somheone know ?
Reference URL's