Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-21-2015 00:21 AM)tzoutzoura Wrote: [ -> ]Ban now on Naia @IT !
after we had bans on high level parties
now we can't even make some new 85lv chars.....

Correction:

now YOU cant...

Only retarded low lvl profile botters like you cant do shit now Smile
just a while ago lost 2 out of three chars farming at harnak shilien... funny thing id i had stoped farming and i had tped them to town to sell mats and colect mails from mentees... but since they were ok did not empty them.... from the two chars one was picking up got banned... the other was not.. got banned and the iss picking up did not got banned wtf?
Lost 4 few hours ago
3 Partys Banned , 2 from GOG and 1 From Nornil , any idea how method use admin for banned? , i use /pickup , and use //xcfg for make only "x" mobs target.
Any idea for try not to be banned?
Got banned my Account wich was with subscribition of prestige rune and had 700 ncoyns i been boting full pt in GOG but only one char was banned and that char wasnt picking drop at all ..

banned in chronos
lost 1 pt server Shilen, Healer no banned ( healer no target ) !!!
(02-21-2015 03:49 AM)n0bita Wrote: [ -> ]lost 1 pt server Shilen, Healer no banned ( healer no target ) !!!

10 summoners banned today, only the summoners, diferent levels and spots, no pickup. Bartz.
again Sad ?
yep Sad
Lost 20 85+++ chars again . . . Live gm check , these guys take no breaks ... FML
Reference URL's