Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sent them an e-mail just to see why the ban
they just said it banned for use of 3 rd pty program and are not
going to show evidence of using the program as that would give
away there methods of detecting such programs
Lol, we know their methods already
(03-17-2014 23:22 PM)nmerritt Wrote: [ -> ]sent them an e-mail just to see why the ban
they just said it banned for use of 3 rd pty program and are not
going to show evidence of using the program as that would give
away there methods of detecting such programs

Did you have any XP Rune active in the bag?
3 toons in a pt at harnak >>>2 ban 1 is ok ,,,,,,coz ncoin insiDe
I don't think ncoin makes a diff. cause my toon had ncoins and ban
I made some modifications, we can now see the amount.
[Image: httoo1.jpg]
here is the thing... is some1 trying to bot w/o pick those itens??(i mean unmarking to pick them)

if yes tell us how long are u runing...
I had only 2 accts banned that was in a 5 man bot party and those 2 accts didnt pick anything up..but was the only 2 that had dual class....and these are 2 accts that i didnt bot often, only on dailies from time to time....
I tried testing logging an account the whole day just standing. Tried also doing auto coc. Just to test if they have the capability to detect if the IP being used is not accessing Gameguard. But seems they dont have the ability to detect it. So i guess they resulted on really concentrating on how to catch botters. Botters/farmers needs loots so if they includes traps on those loots, basically, well be caught.

Weird and dangerous thing is, what if you go expying on boz, using normal client and you accidentally pick one of those invisible items, how would you tell them your not botting? or does this items can only be detected when using 3rd pt prog?

One thing i also noticed, is that when my picker tries to pick something over and over again, i relogged it on another box. after, it went back to normal. So i guess the registry of the invisible item was wiped out of the memory after the relogging on another box?
Being in Harnak since long; didn't get ban Yet. Else it'll come later, else i didn't pick any trap item. I unmarked all 'Illusion' items, but we still don't know if it's only those.
Edit: Found some Mobs called 'Illusion' as well.
Reference URL's