Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-18-2014 02:39 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Dafaq? You confirm that the fishing tower has no problems, but your retarded setup farmers get rekt. And it's the devs fault (^_^)

[Image: I_don_t_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore.jpg]

most of the people have no idea why they are getting banned
i saw here alot of post saying they got GM ban at lvl 7x, for example. Now, I cannot know 100%, but I bet GMs are not running arround in low lvl areas, those are just auto-bans
and many people still think that ncsoft can know their MAC and HWID immediately after they registered account on lineage2 website.
(11-18-2014 14:10 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]and many people still think that ncsoft can know their MAC and HWID immediately after they registered account on lineage2 website.

maybe not, but hey can know the IP adress
yes, IP address, cookies, browser version and type, some more info for sure.
but not hwid or mac.
But they can easily get hwid and mac from lineage 2 game itself
(11-18-2014 15:25 PM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]But they can easily get hwid and mac from lineage 2 game itself
i absolutely agree with you here.
but in this topic we can see ban reports of accounts that got banned even without logging into game.
and people still think it's because of mac/hwid Smile
(11-18-2014 15:39 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2014 15:25 PM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]But they can easily get hwid and mac from lineage 2 game itself
but in this topic we can see ban reports of accounts that got banned even without logging into game.

I think the most people who get ban from creation account , for sure they had been marked for something else before . For example many accounts at the same time or they were boting with farm group and at the same time lvl up new toons etc.The reasons are many.
And also there is way to clean your pc so there isn't any problem.
tell us that way... Smile
(11-18-2014 18:19 PM)volca Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2014 15:39 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]

I think the most people who get ban from creation account , for sure they had been marked for something else before . For example many accounts at the same time or they were boting with farm group and at the same time lvl up new toons etc.The reasons are many.
And also there is way to clean your pc so there isn't any problem.

+1
it's simple they read the online/combat time logs,player reports and investigate inhuman results like 24h++ farmers then flag that IP etc. for a few days and ban everything related to it after that time.

P.S. it's a business, they made the game stupid hard and added essential gear / drop runes to NCshop in order to have a normal gameplay experience you neeeeeed to buy NC credits at least once so don't think that whoever goes to all that checking efforts is not doing for free, it's to make money
Reference URL's